Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    Your talking about a 16,000 pesos electricity bill because they leave air conditioners running 24/7 and a 5000 pesos water bills.
    Siblings allowance is already 20,000 pesos a month plus 3000 gas.
    Groceries- your looking at 30-40,000 pesos
    And every 6 months is 120k pesos just for tuition fees alone plus and yearly tuition fees for my niece is 30k.
    if you do the math, you'll loose your head. LOL
    I left them with some investments (rental properties) but because they're too lazy to advertised and look for tenants I had to do it myself and still no tenants. Before I left it was booked!

I guess they're all dependent to you, teach them how to start getting a life, and help you with all the household expenses, 16,000 pesos on electric bills is way tooooooo big, I guess your house has a centralized air-condition, then 5000 pesos on water bills, *sigh* I think you have a swimming pool on your backyard... and the rest goes on...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jumps_zilla View Post
    TS: You need to let your family understand that life isn't about waiting for you to dole something out just because you earn a lot and they don't. They need to make a huge lifestyle change and see that depending on you isn't the way to live life. In a way they have become spoiled and have to learn to fend for themselves a little. learning to live without A/C is one, cutting on allowance and bills is another thing. A little tough love is what's in order here. If anything I say may offend, please accept my sincere apologies.

Cheers!
    Don't you worry, no offense taken at all. After I've been hammered by my husband for being too generous and our constant fight after we left, I think a tough love will do the trick for them.

I may make good money but its not like it just grow on trees. I wanted them to have a good life, honestly it's more so the act that I'm giving them what they want because I am not there and with the loss of our dad makes me guilty everyday if I don't help them but I'm in the point where I just don't know what to do.

I left them with a rental property that will give them 60k a month just for food because my siblings allowance is auto debited from my bank account but instead of looking for tenants my older sister is way too busy going out with a married man. I'm now worried that I have to pay for another abortion because trust me, I will never ever pay for t again. Had to pay the first 2 because she nearly killed herself for overdosing of abortion tablets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reeses View Post
    I guess they're all dependent to you, teach them how to start getting a life, and help you with all the household expenses, 16,000 pesos on electric bills is way tooooooo big, I guess your house has a centralized air-condition, then 5000 pesos on water bills, *sigh* I think you have a swimming pool on your backyard... and the rest goes on...
    It's split type air conditioning sir as a matter of fact it's an inverter it should be cheaper but they leave it on 24/7 plus computers in 3 rooms. Water, I have no idea!

I just want to be left alone. I'm actually envious of families that work despite having daughter or sons working abroad. They work for their own money unfortunately in mine, every time I try to straighten them up, I always end up being the bad person.

It's just a no win situation for me.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    sorry, but this shouldn't be here. I know that you're an istoryan for quite some time, but this something so personal that you shouldn't just easily share to people. I understand that you have some emotions to let out but how can you get some sincere sympathy from people here in istorya you don't personally know ??

your facebook is a better venue for this ....
    Because at least I know I'm talking to strangers rather Facebook where all my friends get to see my post.
    More than worried of posting it in Facebook and my fiends will loose respect of me. No doubt they'll think I'm an idiot for putting up with the shits. And I don't really like posting personal matters in FacebookFacebook because only 1 percent care and the rest will be glad that you have dramas. Lol

i am not after of any sympathy sir, I just need to get it off my chest. It's too late to here to be ringing my psychologist and yes I'm into treatment because like I said, I'm not far off jumping off a cliff because no matter what I do, it's still not right.
    Last edited by nitwit; 06-22-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Discipline your siblings Ma'am best there is...

Make it a win-win situation for you and your family...

Wow. . .such an ungrateful mom. That's the common sickness of us Filipinos.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reeses View Post
    Discipline your siblings Ma'am best there is...

Make it a win-win situation for you and your family...
    How can I discipline my siblings if my mum let them bend my rules?

When I was there, I told both my younger brother and sister to come home straight after school. Everyday I've been telling them. For 4 days in a row my brother keep coming home late despite my warning.

Friday night I padlock all gates. Packed his bags so he will go somewhere else. My mum interfere and was just hysterical and told me I was ruthless.

That night I ended up being kicked out of our house and found myself staying for 3 days in a hotel room.

It's a hopeless case. And I've given up before I loose my mind and my son looses his mother

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    i see.

so you're just one string closer to insanity ?? or one step closer to ending your life ?? either way, if you do any of those - you'll be a loser. What's done is done, your family or whoever you helped is being ungrateful. that's the fact. you have to accept it - PAINFULLY. but remember - YOU'RE STILL ALIVE. What's important is NOW you know already who those ungrateful fackers are and you'll be able to do what's best to fack up their lives ( if you want revenge ). But, if you don't want further conflict. Accept it and move on ... love yourself, focus more on what you want now .. do whatever you want to do ... enjoy yourself and tell those ungrateful people - FACK OFF !!!
    I voluntarily put myself in a mental institution to regain my sanity because I believe that if I don't, I'll do something ill definitely regret later on and my husband told me I had to do it because like me, he reckons its just a hopeless case unless I can get rid of my mum then there is no getting rid of the problem. So my call. So I chose the hospital instead.

@nitwit; I understand you. nag too ang mga tao nga naa sa ato namunit ratag kwarta dnhi... hahay naa sad baya tay gipangbayaran dnhi then sila yano yano rag demand. okay ra man unta nga mo demand pero mo tan aw sad noon sila nga naningkamot sad ta dnhi aside sa lisud ang kinabuhi dnhi sa gawas...

I think you did the right thing...

You suffered so much just because you possess that very kind heart,
    your family is so fortunate to have you, but I guess they should respond to think
    about you as well, It's a rather very noble deed, but your son needs a brighter future,
    and of course you already done enough for them to bring them into their own feet,
    everything is fine, what's needed is the realization and that affinity called kindred and consanguinity,
    but don't worry it's there always and soon it will reveal and appear.

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    I have my mum 40k before I left, paid all the bills plus my siblings, cousin and niece tuition fees but after a week she was sending me messages asking for more. I don't think she knows what budget is. You know what hurts the most too?

When I was there, I have noticed that someone been stealing money from my wallet (5-6000 pesos at a time. I thought it was the maids but I've made a bait, caught my older sister doing it. Didn't confront her because he has some anger issues and I'd like to go ack here in one piece than dead. ( when we were kids she threw a knife at me. Took the hair and skin off my skull lucky it wasn't that bad but knowing what she's cable of doing, I'd rather keep my mouth shut.)
    So wen yur mum txtd you for money, u caved in??
    If ya did then yur too nice... Cant blame u thou... I guess daughters are just more wired to their emotions...
    Nway, the end game of this is yul always b the bad guy...
    But nothin a fresh cup of choco cant fix

your still breathing TS right? if so then that's good

continue breathing as you continue to solve your problems one at a time. Commit suicide? Go to mental institution voluntarily won't even fix things. Stop running away from the problem you will only make a longer solution for it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast