Page 1 of 90 123411 ... LastLast

Default LTE(4G) in Cebu.. W/c is better? Globe or Smart?

Im planning to get an Ipad Postpaid plan bundled with LTE. Cant decide between globe or smart's offering.

To those who have experienced 4G, Please rate the two in terms of speed, network reliability, coverage.. etc.

Smart plus they cover more area as well.

both network are still expanding. its up to you. you can request for onsite testing.

Limited pa jud ni, the so-called 4G, especially sa outskirts. Dili pa daghan nag gamit ani; hence, the reviews are scarce. Let's just hope nga it won't end up like what 3G has been set to achieve.

kung sa Ayala area ka permi, ma.enjoy nmo ang 4G LTE...pero kung sa probinsya gani ka....ayaw nlng pag.dahum if kaabot ba na ug 4g basin 3G/2G nlng na.

Ayala area and within IT park.. I can vouch. I'm with globe.. iphone5 will post screenshot of the speed I'm getting.. later

Quote Originally Posted by jhunluis View Post
    both network are still expanding. its up to you. you can request for onsite testing.
    Yeah, im thinking of waiting till the retina Ipad minis are released. It seems that Smart has more coverage around the country pero strong ang presence sa Globe here in Cebu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosOrb View Post
    kung sa Ayala area ka permi, ma.enjoy nmo ang 4G LTE...pero kung sa probinsya gani ka....ayaw nlng pag.dahum if kaabot ba na ug 4g basin 3G/2G nlng na.
    Ok ba ang Smart nga LTE sa Ayala?

Expanding paman ang LTE run..

i have a data plan sa Smart then ang akong LTE connection moabot ug 15-19Mbps using speedtest.net app.

i lost my faith in mobile internet its really slow .... and lisod pangitaon ang LTE as of now....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 90 123411 ... LastLast