Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Lean & Fab (the best way to lose weight) NOW IN CEBU!!!

Lean & Fab

The weight management industry has an increasing need for more scientifically proven and validated products. With nearly two thirds of our population overweight (one third in the obese category), losing or managing our weight is necessary to prevent disease and to avoid increased health costs.

Introducing a revolutionary combination of unique patented products that:
    Breaks down fat stored in body and increases lean body mass
    Burns fat and safely suppresses appetite
    Reduces calorie intake from carbohydrates
    Enhances thermogenic activity

Lean & Fab® is a proprietary blend of natural extracts that supports healthy body composition and weight management. The constituents are ForsLean® (a patented* natural extract from the roots of Coleus forskohlii (standardized to contain 10% forskolin), GarCitrin® (a natural extract from Garcinia cambogia fruit containing hydroxycitric acid and garcinol,Fabenol (standardized extract from the seeds of Phaseolus vulgaris), and BioPerine® (a natural extract from black pepper fruit, a bioavailability enhancer).

Lean & Fab® is a propriety blend covered by these ingredient patents from Sabinsa Corporation, a leading manufacturer & global supplier of fine nutritional ingredients.
    ForsLean® : U.S.A.: 5,804,596
    GarCitrin®: U.S.A.: 7,063,861; AU773081; EP1254209; NZ518116
    Fabenol®: no patent yet
    BioPerine® : U.S.A.: 5,536,506; 5,744,161; 5,972,382; 6,054,585; EP0810868

The beneficial effects of Lean & Fab are best obtained when the supplement is used in conjunction with a sensible diet and healthy life style measures.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Lean & Fab?

Lean & Fab® is a proprietary blend of natural extracts that supports healthy body composition and weight management. The constituents are ForsLean® (a patented natural extract from the roots of Coleus forskohlii (standardized to contain 10% forskolin), GarCitrin® (a natural extract from Garcinia cambogia fruit containing hydroxycitric acid and garcinol,Fabenol (standardized extract from the seeds of Phaseolus vulgaris), and BioPerine® (a natural extract from black pepper fruit, a bioavailability enhancer).
    ForsLean® : U.S.A.: 5,804,596
    GarCitrin®: U.S.A.: 7,063,861; AU773081; EP1254209; NZ518116
    Fabenol®: no patent yet
    BioPerine® : U.S.A.: 5,536,506; 5,744,161; 5,972,382; 6,054,585; EP0810868

What ingredients are used in Lean & Fab?

Lean & Fab® is a propriety blend covered by these ingredient patents from Sabinsa Corporation, a leading manufacturer & global supplier of fine nutritional ingredients.
    Lean & Fab contains 4 powerful and proven ingredients:
    Forslean - is Sabinsa’s new proprietary composition extract of Coleus forskohlii root.
    Citrin - is a standardized extract obtained from the dried fruit rinds of Garcinia cambogia.
    Fabenol - a standardized extract from the seeds of Phaseolus vulgaris (common bean, kidney bean).
    Bioperine - is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper).

How does Lean & Fab work?

Lean & Fab boasts of six major revolutionary simultaneous actions in the body, it breaks down fat, increases lean body bass, burns fat, safely suppresses appetite, blocks extra calorie absorption and increases the bioavailability of nutrients for better absorption in the body.

How should I use Lean & Fab?

Take 1 capsule twice a day preferably 30 minutes before meal with warm water. Each bottle contains 30 capsules.

Do I need a prescription to use Lean & Fab?

No you don't. Because Lean & Fab is an all natural nutritional supplement containing only the finest nutritional patented ingredients, there is no need to obtain a prescription.

How does Lean & Fab differ from other weight loss pills?

Lean & Fab does not contain synthetic chemicals found in prescription medications. Lean & Fab is a Safe, Natural and Effective Weight Loss Composition. It provides more complete solution to weight management. It contains BioPerine® (a natural extract from black pepper fruit, a bioavailability enhancer) an exclusive active ingredient in the nutrimaxx product line of GlobalFusion. With Bioperine, you get at least 30% more mileage on your nutrients for maximum nutritional value . You get more value for your money.

Are There Any Side Effects Or Health Risks?

Safety is very important to us. This product contains only 100% pure pharmaceutical grade ingredients and is regularly tested to ensure the safety and quality. Each ingredient has been approved as safe by the FDA and all appear on the FDA's GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) list. This product is manufactured in the Philippines under stringent GMP guidelines that have been set by the FDA. Each bottle comes with a 2 year expiration date and is sealed to ensure freshness and potency. Lean & Fab is completely Ephedra and Caffeine-free.

Can I take Lean & Fab with my vitamins?

Yes, Lean & Fab is safe to take with your vitamins and even some other supplements.

Can I take Lean & Fab with my medications?

Yes, you can take Lean & Fab with your medications but you still need to consult your doctor. The results may vary & might interfere with whatever medication you are using.

If I am pregnant or breast feeding can I take this product?

No. Unfortunately you cannot take this product while breastfeeding or pregnant. After your pregnancy and breastfeeding are over you are more than welcome to start taking Lean & Fab.

How soon can I expect results?

It depends on your body. Most people start losing weight within the first 2 weeks, and may continue seeing results for up to 12 months, and possibly longer.

What is the recommended daily amount I should take?

Depends upon the amount of weight you want to lose. It is advisable to check your BMI first to determine if you are on a normal weight for your height, overweight or obese.
    I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and still haven't lost any weight. What do I do?

Sometimes it can take 2-4 weeks for your metabolism to reach its maximum fat burning potential. We recommend you continue taking the supplement until your metabolism is sufficiently boosted to provide maximum weight loss.

Why is it that results differ from person to person?

Yes, results differ from to person to person. You have to take into account that each person is different, that each body type follows its distinct hormone system, metabolic dysfunction and body rhythm.
    If I reached my desired weight and stop taking Lean & Fab, will I gain my weight back?

That is if you go back to your old lifestyle. Thus, maintaining even one capsule of Lean & Fab is recommended per day. This is to keep your lean body mass. Since this is only a food supplement, food is more powerful than any prescription weight loss drugs.

Is Lean & Fab safe to take over an extended period of time?

Because Lean & Fab contains only natural ingredients, it is safe to take over an extended period of time because it causes no side effects.

Why do we need to drink warm water more often?

Warm water helps clear any clogging and constipation build-ups in the system and thus trigger high metabolism of fats. Again, water might be the only component of a weight loss diet that you can never overdose yourself with.
    Is Lean & Fab effective for both men & women?

Lean & Fab is proven to be a safe & effective weight loss supplement for both men and women.

Is exercise and diet needed when taking Lean & Fab?

The beneficial effects of Lean & Fab are best obtained when the supplement is used in conjunction with a sensible diet and healthy life style measures. Although Lean & Fab can help you lose weight quickly, the best way to keep it off permanently is through proper diet and exercise. Note: Some users lose weight without changing their diets or exercising, but exercise and healthy eating are recommended for optimal results.

How much weight should I lose?

Results vary. Most people lose at least a few pounds each week. Usually the more overweight an individual is, the more weight they will lose, as they have more of it to lose. If you are only slightly overweight you will not lose as much weight as someone who is significantly overweight.

How much does this cost?

Php 2,500 Plus free shipping nationwide

How do I order?

Just txt your orders and inquiries at 0923-2546367

This information is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material provided is for information purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other health programs.

with our loyal customers and endorsers

Management, Sales team with Miss Earth Philippines 2013 candidates.
    Lean & Fab is the official Weight Management Partner of Miss Earth 2011-2013

Ms. Ariella Arida

LEAN & FAB in partnership with bibining Pilipinas pageant and MS. Earth

Last edited by xiaomai; 05-09-2013 at 06:30 AM. Reason: update

Blog Entries
    Thanks for purchasing mecanor.... Up for today

Blog Entries
    happy mothers day

up for today

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the orders

Eunica

Jin

Ryeaka / Eunice

Jazz

Again thanks for trusting

Blog Entries

Default Thanks fo

Salamat as pay purchase ug lean And fab 2botts maxie

Blog Entries
    Up for this afternooon...

Blog Entries

up for now

Blog Entries
    UP and thanks for the purchasing 2 bottles Josephine

Blog Entries
    Buy 2 lean & fab and get 1 box (20sachets) of green tea with l-carnitine, lami pa sa nestea iced tea and its good or weight loss. Green tea cost 550pesos if u want to purchase this alone.

Blog Entries
    Refer or share this to your friends, if they purchase a bottle i will give u 200 pesos for each bottle. Earn just by sharing this to your friends'

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast