Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Buying on ebay: Door to door delivery, what shipping carrier to use?

Hi guys. Anyone who has experience buying online on ebay? I've also posted this question on ebay ph forum to seek answers.

I'm planning to buy from international sellers some items like> fashion and clothing, jewelries and accessories like swarovski crystals.

Can you help me get the accurate info on what shipping carriers exactly should I choose so that the item can be delivered door-to-door?

I've seen some UPS, FEDEX, AND DHL trucks inside our subdivision here in cebu, so I was thinking that maybe it's really possible to receive the item in my doorstep. What will show up on the listing that offfers these services?

I know it's more expensive to use these carriers, can you help me find the complete or at least estimate how much I need to pay to the seller?

Thank you very much!

Best thing you can do is to contact the seller.. ask about the dimension of the box the seller is gonna use.. ask about the weight... then call UPS, FEDEX, or DHL and check the estimates on how much it's gonna cost you to ship this item from it's origin to it's final destination.

Sometimes vendors jack up their shipping estimates to increase profit ... it's up to you if you want to haggle with the vendor about shipping and handling.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

I see. That's what I thought. But some sellers place the dimensions on the listing description, maybe I can use that.

So these shipping carriers can really send the item door to door right?

Bahala'g mag pay ug higher amount, as long as the item is sent sa among doorstep jud.

I am a regualr ebay purchaser bro... Vintage watches and all, akung na suwayan kay kanang courier sa Post office (main).. ok ra man. no problems sa shipping. mu abot ra man jud pud pero dugayX2 lang, ang maka dugay kay imung package mag standby pa sa manila, kay bultoX2 man gud ilang pag padala dinhi.... if door to door depende na nah sa sabot ninyu sa imung gi palitan, i guess mu add ka ug bigger amount. But if sa post office ra nmu kuhaon, ok ra man pud gihapon.. so far wala pa'y item nga wala mu abot sa aku..

Quote Originally Posted by frozen_surfer View Post
    I am a regualr ebay purchaser bro... Vintage watches and all, akung na suwayan kay kanang courier sa Post office (main).. ok ra man. no problems sa shipping. mu abot ra man jud pud pero dugayX2 lang, ang maka dugay kay imung package mag standby pa sa manila, kay bultoX2 man gud ilang pag padala dinhi.... if door to door depende na nah sa sabot ninyu sa imung gi palitan, i guess mu add ka ug bigger amount. But if sa post office ra nmu kuhaon, ok ra man pud gihapon.. so far wala pa'y item nga wala mu abot sa aku..
    Mao bah. Nindot man gud tong door to door, then nindot sad ning sure jud nga shipping carrier bah. Sayang man gud ang oras....binoangan palang na sa post office or sa customs...ambot, ma hadlok man ko.

Pero I think mag try sad ko'g mga dress, then economy int'l shipping lang nako, or mamili ko'g free shipping nga sellers. Mao sad lagi, tag dugay daw kau mu abot....ma limtan nlng nimo...

Kinsa naka try na ug door to door delivery jud? Unsa man ang trusted nga shipping carrier?

basta Free shipping nga sellers, usually ad2 na sa post office padung... I guess you'd be paying a "lot" for expedite shipping but dali ra pud ma abot.. mga 2weeks ma abot na.. and expedite shipping actually mu agi jud na tanan sa customs (main office airport). There was one time nga DHL akong courier, kato kay door to door jud unta to. ang nahitabot i went to the main office sa customs did2 dapit sa airport kay you have to settle things there first labi na DHL or unsa ba imung courier... DHL will send you a note or Parcel ba nga naa kay i.claim did2 sa ilang office. Mas layo nuon imung ad2.an.. pero again dali ra ma abot. i think walay door to door kay you have to personally settle ur accounts did2 sa customs dapit sa airport cuz they will open your package and all.. with a very F*ckn long tedious process.. one thing is.. pangayu lang jud ug TRACKING NUMBER. kay majority sa ebay sellers mu refund kung dili mu abot ang package.

never had a door-to-door delivery in ebay international...too expensive...not worth adding...EXCEPT ebay philippines...door to door gyud pirmi...

bought shoes/camera/phones/etc., always through post office...

I see. Grabi jud lagi ka risky magpa dala gikan sa gawas noh?

I think I'll stick with the free shipping sa mga sellers, and just wait patiently. Dili nlng guro ko mag buy ug super important kay unya'g ma hurt rako. Mag lng nlng dayun ko dispute if in case dili jud xa mu abot, kay magpa refund nlng ko....hahayst

naka-try nasad ko...sa post office gyud nako gi-claim..pero kasuway kog wa moagi sa post office..sa address gyud na akong gihatag gi-deliver..pero free shipping gihapon to..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast