Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Benefits and negative effects if foreigners can OWN land in PH?

List the benefits and negative effects... thanks

Default Re: Benefits and negative effects if foreigners can OWN land in PH?

negative, mahurot nila madugay ug palit ang yuta dire.

wala tay ma benepisyo kung ang isa ka langyaw maka tag iya og yuta dire sa pinas... sure maka tabang "kuno" siya maka provide og daghan na trabaho pero ang core ana kay tabla ratag slave sa atong land which is not right! dapat ato na e basura nang law na maghatag sa isa ka langyaw na companiya sa ma free silag tax for 5 years... take a loot at timex brod. awa na ila companya gi ilisan og imex para maka iwas sa tax... tarong bana? or nagpa buta buta lang atong mga goverment officials? you'll be the judge

typo *look

Quote Originally Posted by astroboyreal
    wala tay ma benepisyo kung ang isa ka langyaw maka tag iya og yuta dire sa pinas... sure maka tabang "kuno" siya maka provide og daghan na trabaho pero ang core ana kay tabla ratag slave sa atong land which is not right! dapat ato na e basura nang law na maghatag sa isa ka langyaw na companiya sa ma free silag tax for 5 years... take a loot at timex brod. awa na ila companya gi ilisan og imex para maka iwas sa tax... tarong bana? or nagpa buta buta lang atong mga goverment officials? you'll be the judge
    Look at what is happening sa US bai. Foreigners can own land man didto pero dili man mga slaves ang american. It is still the US government ang may control. Mas nindot if we have a law too nga mag control sa mga foreigners who will own land or business.

Its okay to have a foreigners own a land. Anyway, Philippines is still Philippines.

The thing that I concern most is if the foreign landowner has an administrative case or criminal case. Didto ta maglisod sa extradition.

Look at what is happening sa US bai. Foreigners can own land man didto pero dili man mga slaves ang american. It is still the US government ang may control. Mas nindot if we have a law too nga mag control sa mga foreigners who will own land or business.
    bai, dile ta g7 country like the u.s and etc... remember thrid world ta, panginterview nad2 sa mepza bai kung unsa ilang kinabuhi didto, na.a man control ang pinas pero nagpabutabuta lang ang mga opisyales na gi assign ni ini, hangolpajud og wawarts nah... ambot lang

Quote Originally Posted by astroboyreal
    bai, dile ta g7 country like the u.s and etc... remember thrid world ta, panginterview nad2 sa mepza bai kung unsa ilang kinabuhi didto, na.a man control ang pinas pero nagpabutabuta lang ang mga opisyales na gi assign ni ini, hangolpajud og wawarts nah... ambot lang
    Wa to nagpabutabota bai, nakadawat to pila ka digits sa bank. Alamz na We don't have to be a g7 country to create this law aron maka attract ta ug more investors. Ngano mga chinese ka own man sila ug mga yuta and why not other citizens? Ug tan awa daw how these chinese investors treat their employees? They treat their filipino workers as slaves hehe. But if you look at the call centers that is owned by american company, they are well compensated.

I'm wondering why anyone is worried about this subject. In what way will allowing non-Filipinos to own land here change your life? My wife and I bought a piece of property here last year and the Filipino family that sold me the property made a HUGE profit from the sale. I then had to pay a HUGE amount in fees and taxes to your government. I paid the real estate agents, the surveyor, the architect, the lawyers, and the local workers who are preparing the lot for construction of our house (all were Filipinos). Many Filipinos made honest money from just this one land sale. Many more businesses will profit when I purchase all of the building materials, etc. needed for my house. Construction workers will be gainfully employed by me for months during construction. Why not ask all of these people the topic question and see what they say. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to how this can be seen as "negative" for your country? Hmmm.

I feel for you Mr. Vince Russo. It seems some of my countrymen have an illogical sense of national patrimony. Allow me to extend my warm welcome to you and your family to our modest country. May your family prosper here and eventually help this country become a much better place for everyone.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast