Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default kicking out band members / kicked out in a band

mga bai, unsa inyo buhaton ani nga situation kung mahitabo ni, or nahitabo na ni ninyo??

for my part, i kicked out 2 of my band members, the rhythm guitarist and drummer.. for some attitude, talent/ability issues they got.. big headed na kaayo sila bisag noob pa kaayo.. the bad part is that the rhythm guitarist text me about letting me leave the band and make my own band and letting them carry the band's name.. giahakz ayo.. ako naghimo sa banda ug nagpangalan, ngano ako may pahawaon..

bad au wui..

grrr.. kalagot

Default Re: kicking out band members / kicked out in a band

ana gyud na pre... we did the same to our old drummer. naa gyud na mga bad feelings mga ing-ana. but such is life...

pero naa raba juy banda nga nahimo kay tungod migo mo then pareho mo interests....

then kung mo abot na nga time nga magkickout... ma kick out ba nimo ang imong amigo?!

Quote Originally Posted by iskoLares
    pero naa raba juy banda nga nahimo kay tungod migo mo then pareho mo interests....

then kung mo abot na nga time nga magkickout... ma kick out ba nimo ang imong amigo?!
    mao pud na.. ing ana jud na nahitabo nako.. bestfriend pa jud..

pero iyang attitude nagkabati naman gud nya apektado na ang banda tungod niya..

ya we cant tame dyud ug mga different individuals pud dyud lisud kau na wui labi na lahi2 mog mga personality and also the fact that naa sad moy lain2 ug mga obligations naa dyud mga ingon ana na situation wui..so whether its a good or bad decision on ur part im sure naa dyud something gud will come out ana cguro wui

Quote Originally Posted by shoeless_rebel
    ana gyud na pre... we did the same to our old drummer. naa gyud na mga bad feelings mga ing-ana. but such is life...
    well, wa na jud ka mahimo ana.. I've been around for quite awhile now, and i've left several bands, been kicked out of some, and were instrumental for the kicking out of band members before.. but all i can say is, do what you think is right for your band. Stand up for what you believe in.

Always remember that when a door closes, another always opens in its place...

... ka bad ana wui... pero k rana..
    try to talk things out with them... not as bandmates but as frends...

ups and downs always do come if you are into a band it's hard to predict what will happen in the end but at least you have to know the thoughts and feelings of each other because if your minds don't meet it's better to leave than to continue. I believe in the philosophy of "Do what you must if you are into it, but if your not happy then stop and move on". My experience before thought me of different things although I was not kicked out in the band but most of my bandmates left the band we formed because they found a band that they think would make them great but that's ok with me, That won't stop me in doing what i want i'm into music but most of my friends and even ex gf's don't know i'm into it i've met musicians but I can tell who is into fame than passion. For me creativity is a passion that is what keeps me moving. I have a band right now but even though our minds meet we still encounter problems like health problems, work and money let's admit we are living in a third world country but that won't stop me to be proud as a filipino because our culutre is very much alive I still dig our heritage from the past that is something to be proud of... Move on bro... move on... and believe in your creativeness.... it's all about the passion and not the fame...

Quote Originally Posted by nailworms
    ups and downs always do come if you are into a band it's hard to predict what will happen in the end but at least you have to know the thoughts and feelings of each other because if your minds don't meet it's better to leave than to continue. I believe in the philosophy of "Do what you must if you are into it, but if your not happy then stop and move on". My experience before thought me of different things although I was not kicked out in the band but most of my bandmates left the band we formed because they found a band that they think would make them great but that's ok with me, That won't stop me in doing what i want i'm into music but most of my friends and even ex gf's don't know i'm into it i've met musicians but I can tell who is into fame than passion. For me creativity is a passion that is what keeps me moving. I have a band right now but even though our minds meet we still encounter problems like health problems, work and money let's admit we are living in a third world country but that won't stop me to be proud as a filipino because our culutre is very much alive I still dig our heritage from the past that is something to be proud of... Move on bro... move on... and believe in your creativeness.... it's all about the passion and not the fame...
    thnx

naa jd na ang d mgka gustohay sa batasan..pro kng halos kamo tnan ky lainan jd sa batasan sa isa ka member aw lahi na sd na.. pro pra nko lng, ms nindot cguro kng mg sturyaanay ug tarong bsan pa mg kickout mo ug member pra mg sinabtanay pd bah..nya mka sabot sd xa ngano inyo na gi buhat niya..pra at least kng mka sud mn gni xa ug lain banda ky mka learn na xa s iyng mga mistakes..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast