Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Merged: Moving On and Letting Go

Found this on my facebook wall, couldn't agree more, that I was once a victim of Domestic Abuse and I suffered from battery syndrome. Badly beaten, emotionally hurt and still I am longing for that One Guy who happens to be a part of the whole package, the reason why I smile, cry and laugh at the same time.... I am glad to share this recent incident to those women who are having the same syndrome as I do, hopefully this will be a reason for us to move on and let go... GOD gave us a chance to escape an unhealthy relationship & not letting us experience what she had experience in order for us to learn

Teenager slashes lover
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...r&notif_t=like
    Liog gigulgol sa uyab - Banat » Banat Sections » Balita

I want to help so im sharing it here:
    WANTED!

the name of the suspect is CHAT DAVE BASILAN BORNEA, studied in USJR..

He almost killed his girlfriend (photo above) by slashing her neck with a knife. The reason of the argument is that the girl wants to break up with the guy and the guy cannot accept it, made him furious. Gf is currently in ICU, unable to speak bec her vocal cord is not anymore functioning, she only writes down everything she wants to relay. Crime scene last friday JULY 20 at barangay Lower Pakigne, Minglanilla town, southern Cebu...SHARE!

What's your opinion about this? Why are some guys like this, unable to control anger and their emotions? Why can't they accept breaking up? I so pity the girl.... and thank you to my EX for escaping cebu and leaving me, saves me from getting killed....
    Last edited by chik_08; 07-22-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Default re: Merged: Moving On and Letting Go

uhm.. the guy is already in custody but.. damn that is some sh*t going on here..
    luoya sa girl woi.. wala sala.. peste sad na laki .. tsk tsk tsk 17 years old... in about a years time 18 na and can be tried Criminally.. pero basin idepense ka Crime Of Passion sad..

Quote Originally Posted by clyde2586 View Post
    uhm.. the guy is already in custody but.. damn that is some sh*t going on here..
    luoya sa girl woi.. wala sala.. peste sad na laki .. tsk tsk tsk 17 years old... in about a years time 18 na and can be tried Criminally.. pero basin idepense ka Crime Of Passion sad..
    huh? in custody na? howd u know... nasikop rajud diay?

yeah.. i found the new article relating to this story.. naa man gud sa FB and i did a little reasearch of my own..

here's the link

BF ginilitan ang leeg ng GF matapos siyang hiwalayan

Some people can let go off things just as easily, while others can't -- this one is a perfect example of the latter. You can't blame the guy, it's how his brain is wired. As we see it, dali ra gyud pag ingon nga kalimtan, how could we say that way, we don't even know them.

daghan jud na tigok sa gugma, ing-ana sya ka powerful. daghan ni ambak sa bridge, nag higot sa liog nag hikog, or sa ani nga case, geh gulgol ang liog sa iyang uyab (poor girl tsk. tsk. tsk.) Anyway, I hope the guy will pay for what he did sa babae. it isn't fair.

Too much love will kill you indeed....

Blog Entries

so mag love2 pka? or mag dota nlng ka?

i hate seeing guys na mag ing.ana sa mga gf nila oi .. unsa man tou nila sa ilang self?

nadakpan naman daw ni..naay thread ani sa current events

anyway, katong mga pareha aning babae,ayaw jud mo duha2 ug biya anang mga tao nga sobra ka seloso to the point nga manakit na.. or mopatay..faet

Blog Entries

selos is normal pero if sobra2 na pud .. atay maypang mag buwag nlng kaysa manakit pa ug taw .. if gnahan man gani sila sa ilang self nlng unta nila buhaton para wlay malain ...

Quote Originally Posted by jiax View Post
    so mag love2 pka? or mag dota nlng ka?

i hate seeing guys na mag ing.ana sa mga gf nila oi .. unsa man tou nila sa ilang self?

DOTA nlng ko oi.. ako pa ang mopatay! dli nako anang love2.. huhu

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast