Default Room for Rent 9k - Fully Furnish - hot shower/wifi/phone/aircon - Free Utilities

Looking for a roommate in my 2 bedroom 1 cr home with parking full furnished. Mature/Responsible/Respectful.

Fully furnished room with wall cabinets. Has a new single bed with pillows, desk, chair, aircon, mirror, alarm clock, clothes hangers and laundry basket. All good quality and brand new. CR has hot shower. Computer in Sala and wifi connection available with all in one printer. Sala also has tv with dvd player. Phone for making receiving calls and has voicemail. Kitchen has everything needed. Very nice location and place to see. Will post photos next week

Free utilities inclusive but just be efficient/conserve please. Phone/Wifi/Aircon/Hot Shower/Sala PC/Complete Kitchen/Parking. Everything is here and ready. You have complete independence. Rules are simple.

Max 2 renters in room. (will provide foam/pillows for 2nd person). No curfews. Guests allowed if provide name and info. (notify/log). Don't waste electric, water or gas and clean up after yourself. Change your own linen. (Will provide sheets, pillow cases if needed) I don't have a Yaya and will not clean up after you. Damaged/Stolen/Lost things in the home will be addressed too. I have to clean also and take care of the stuff in the home too. I expect you to as well. Buy your own food as well and please don't eat from mine.

No Large Animals Inside (landlord policy)
    No Smoking Inside (landlord policy)

12,000 PHP/Month (2 Person), 9,000 PHP/Month (1 Person) --- 1 Month Advance/2 Months Deposit. (Payments Negotiable)
    Split between a shared roommate it's 6,000/month (Free water, electric, gas, wifi, phone, hot shower, aircon, parking/furnished/linen). You just clean up after yourself/do your own laundry and take care of stuff if you use it. Same if you had your own place.

Anything is stolen/broken then I replace by consuming part of the deposit. Payment late 15 days I consume 1 month deposit.

PM me if interested. 09163626046 - 09433524108 - sksbl.88@gmail.com

1. Name
    2. Age
    3. Gender
    4. Proof of Income/Finances
    5. Student or Working (Job)

Default Re: Room for Rent 9k - Fully Furnish - hot shower/wifi/phone/aircon - Free Utilities

im kinda interested, where is this located?

and it would be great if you have a pictures of the place.

Default Re: Room for Rent 9k - Fully Furnish - hot shower/wifi/phone/aircon - Free Utilities

can you post pictures? thanks..

4.    Advertisement