Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 104111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1166

Quote Originally Posted by Mikoyan View Post
    O kay walay solid proof. Isa ra pud na siya sa mga Fictional Character sa inyuhang fairy tale children's book.

BUGO.
    para nimo, unsa man sukdanan sa pagka-bugo og pagka-bright?
    bright ka?

its more likely yin and yan. day and night. black and white. etc..

Quote Originally Posted by gahob13 View Post
    i love these questions... but since the Catholics claimed that Jesus Christ founded it, and that the first pope was Peter, they should prove it not me... and about that anti Christ thing... its kinda long to explain... but since you asked, let me start here...
    the 10 commandments of God...
    1. Thou shalt have no other God's before me
    2. Thou shalt not make any graven image or likeness or anything... do not bow down thyself to them nor serve them..
    3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
    4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy works. but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord. in this day, you shall do no work
    5. Honor your father and mother6. Thou shalt not kill
    7. Thou shalt not commit adultery
    8. Thou shalt not steal
    9. Thou shalt not lie or bear false witness against thy neighbor
    10. Thou shalt not covet...
    now, this one of characteristics of the anti christ.. Daniel 7:25 "He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws...."
    does this text ring a bell?? why is it okay for Catholics to make idols or graven images and worship them just like the sto. nino when its forbidden as stated in the 2nd commandment of God.? and is Sunday the seventh day why are they worshipping on Sunday instead of Saturday
    oh BTW, the 10 commandments are found in Exodus 20
    Hi gahob13!
    It is without sarcasm when you say you love my questions, right?
    I noted and respect your understanding of the Holy Bible. Thanks for enlightening me.

Let me state mine in reference to yours;

Sabbath is part of the old testament.
    Sabbath was part of the Law given thru Moses by God for the nation of Israel (Deuteronomy 5: 15 You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.
    The Sabbath therefore was given to Israel not for people to remember creation, but that they would remember their Egyptian slavery and the Lord's deliverance.

Note the requirements for Sabbath-keeping: A person placed under that Sabbath law could not leave his home on the Sabbath (Exodus 16:29), he could not build a fire (Exodus 35:3), and he could not cause anyone else to work (Deuteronomy 5:14). A person breaking the Sabbath law was to be put to death (Exodus 31:15; Numbers 15:32–35).
    Are you an Israelite, btw?

Surely if you are keeping the Sabbath law, then you are also observing the above requirement!Have you not at any time worked on your Sabbath day? Or leave your house. Or have you not broken the Sabbath law at any time? Have you never broken the Sabbath law? But you're still alive!!!
    So you worship God only of a Saturday?Romans 14:5 One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

Catholics worship God not only of a Sunday (not 1 day), it could be all days, etc.
    But why so special to keep Sunday the usual worship day?Whenever Christ appears in His resurrected form and the day is mentioned, it is always the first day of the week (Matthew 28:1, 9, 10; Mark 16:9; Luke 24:1, 13, 15; John 20:19, 26).The only time the Sabbath is mentioned from Acts through Revelation is for evangelistic purposes to the Jews and the setting is usually in a synagogue (Acts chapters 13–1.
    After Acts 18:6, the Sabbath was never mentioned again.The remainder of the New Testament implies the opposite; Collosians 2:16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

There is no obligation for the New Testament believer to keep the Sabbath.Galatians 3:23–25
    23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.
    24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

And Christians are free from bondage of the law. Romans 6:14 14 For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Graven Images -
    Numbers 21:88 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.”
    So is that idolatry?
    Do you think Those people going out to see the statue of Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, etc are guilty of idolatry?
    Catholics create images as a way to honour the saints, not to worship them. Sto Nino to the catholics is a representation of the infant Christ.
    What God was clearly referring to and against is worshipping other Gods.
    SDA, you claim to be the true church was founded in 1863 right?

why god created evil??

because man created god in his own image

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Hi gahob13!
    It is without sarcasm when you say you love my questions, right?
    I noted and respect your understanding of the Holy Bible. Thanks for enlightening me.

Let me state mine in reference to yours;

Sabbath is part of the old testament.
    Sabbath was part of the Law given thru Moses by God for the nation of Israel (Deuteronomy 5: 15 You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.
    The Sabbath therefore was given to Israel not for people to remember creation, but that they would remember their Egyptian slavery and the Lord's deliverance.

Note the requirements for Sabbath-keeping: A person placed under that Sabbath law could not leave his home on the Sabbath (Exodus 16:29), he could not build a fire (Exodus 35:3), and he could not cause anyone else to work (Deuteronomy 5:14). A person breaking the Sabbath law was to be put to death (Exodus 31:15; Numbers 15:32–35).
    Are you an Israelite, btw?

Surely if you are keeping the Sabbath law, then you are also observing the above requirement!Have you not at any time worked on your Sabbath day? Or leave your house. Or have you not broken the Sabbath law at any time? Have you never broken the Sabbath law? But you're still alive!!!
    So you worship God only of a Saturday?Romans 14:5 One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

Catholics worship God not only of a Sunday (not 1 day), it could be all days, etc.
    But why so special to keep Sunday the usual worship day?Whenever Christ appears in His resurrected form and the day is mentioned, it is always the first day of the week (Matthew 28:1, 9, 10; Mark 16:9; Luke 24:1, 13, 15; John 20:19, 26).The only time the Sabbath is mentioned from Acts through Revelation is for evangelistic purposes to the Jews and the setting is usually in a synagogue (Acts chapters 13–1.
    After Acts 18:6, the Sabbath was never mentioned again.The remainder of the New Testament implies the opposite; Collosians 2:16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

There is no obligation for the New Testament believer to keep the Sabbath.Galatians 3:23–25
    23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.
    24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

And Christians are free from bondage of the law. Romans 6:14 14 For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Graven Images -
    Numbers 21:88 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.”
    So is that idolatry?
    Do you think Those people going out to see the statue of Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, etc are guilty of idolatry?
    Catholics create images as a way to honour the saints, not to worship them. Sto Nino to the catholics is a representation of the infant Christ.
    What God was clearly referring to and against is worshipping other Gods.
    SDA, you claim to be the true church was founded in 1863 right?
    yes sir, without sarcasms coz i love to spread the word... yes, we have a lot of catching up to do in this matter... that isnt idolatry because God instructed it... however, lets focus on the Sabbath... did you know that there are 2 kinds of Sabbaths? the moral Sabbath found in the 10 commandments and also the ceremonial Sabbath found in the Ceremonial Laws in Deuteronomy 23... the Ceremonial laws were nailed on the cross, but not the moral laws... so, Sabbath is still considered as holy, especially, the seventh day Sabbath... and I know catholics dont worship God only on Sunday but theres no commandment in the Bible that says make the Sunday as a holy day either..... sir, since its hard to tackle on all the topics we presented, then we should have it one by one. where do you want to start? im glad we have this conversation... God bless us all and may the Holy Spirit work through our conversation... ^_^

God did not create evil

Some people will ask this question Because of the Notion that Other people say that GOD created EVERYTHING. Mao na makapangutana if God created Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by gahob13 View Post
    yes sir, without sarcasms coz i love to spread the word... yes, we have a lot of catching up to do in this matter... that isnt idolatry because God instructed it... however, lets focus on the Sabbath... did you know that there are 2 kinds of Sabbaths? the moral Sabbath found in the 10 commandments and also the ceremonial Sabbath found in the Ceremonial Laws in Deuteronomy 23... the Ceremonial laws were nailed on the cross, but not the moral laws... so, Sabbath is still considered as holy, especially, the seventh day Sabbath... and I know catholics dont worship God only on Sunday but theres no commandment in the Bible that says make the Sunday as a holy day either..... sir, since its hard to tackle on all the topics we presented, then we should have it one by one. where do you want to start? im glad we have this conversation... God bless us all and may the Holy Spirit work through our conversation... ^_^
    Good day gahob13,Appreciate your love of spreading the word.As i stated in my previous post i do not wish to solicit any discussion, just i need to be enlightened regarding the 2 questions. Ironic as it may seem as my previous one was a bit lengthy. Anyway ill hold on with my wish.Trust you understood what i am trying to avoid. The 2 sabbaths i know were between Christ's burial and His resurrection.Peace be with you.

Speaking from a theist (Roman Catholic to be specific) point of view. evil started to exist the moment adam and eve was tempted by the snake

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Good day gahob13,Appreciate your love of spreading the word.As i stated in my previous post i do not wish to solicit any discussion, just i need to be enlightened regarding the 2 questions. Ironic as it may seem as my previous one was a bit lengthy. Anyway ill hold on with my wish.Trust you understood what i am trying to avoid. The 2 sabbaths i know were between Christ's burial and His resurrection.Peace be with you.
    good day quantum as well... its okay sir... im not looking for debates either but conversations... the 2 Sabbaths was the seventh day Sabbath which is in the 10 commandments, and the sabbath or should i say sabbaths in Deuteronomy 23 which is included in the ceremonial laws... no where in the Bible even in the new testament that the seventh day Sabbath or the moral Sabbath was abolished...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanthe26th View Post
    Speaking from a theist (Roman Catholic to be specific) point of view. evil started to exist the moment adam and eve was tempted by the snake
    actually, evil existed or sin first happened in heaven when Lucifer/Satan disobeyed and became jealous of God.

11.    Advertisement