Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TeleTech is NOW HIRING for Customer Service, Technical Support and Sales Associates

Customer Service Associates
    Qualifications:
    - College graduate with 1 year customer service experience preffered
    - Experience in the financial industry preferred
    - Experience in banking and credit card industry preferred
    - Must have excellent English communication skills
    - Courteous, with strong customer service orientation
    - Dependable, with proficient attention to detail. Must possess superior listening skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are established

Technical Support Associates
    Qualifications:
    - Completion of two years of college or technical school
    - Technical experience preferred
    - Computer literate, knowledge of internet and experience with software is a plus
    - Must have excellent english communications skills
    - Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment

Email your resumes to:

jeroencalipayan@teletech.com
    khristinafruelda@teletech.com

Visit our Career booth in Ayala Center fronting marcella from Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 5pm
    Last edited by fire starter; 04-13-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Default Re: TeleTech is NOW HIRING for Customer Service, Technical Support and Sales Associat

good evening

Default Re: TeleTech is NOW HIRING for Customer Service, Technical Support and Sales Associat

is there a phone number that I can call to follow up my application? not the phone number of teletech on posters, banners or pamplets.. dli man gud to ka connect... naka pasar nako sa ila exams and interviews tapos gitawagan ko 2 weeks ago nga gi re-profile ko but sukad ato ala nako tawagi..

Hi, please email me your name and contact number so that i can follow up your status. email it to: jeroencalipayan@teletech.com

nahan ta ko mo apply ug TSR pero d man ko kapasar sa final interview.. any suggestions?

please email me your full name so that i can check your status. We can endorse you for near hire training. thanks!

sir TS fresh grad ko IT but ala pman ko experience bisan unsa na work?
    pwede ko ka-apply ani?

ala ko experience as Tech Support....ok ra mo apply? unsay procedure sa ilang hiring?

hi guys, for our Technical support associates experience is not necessary. Thanks!

TS interested unta ko mo apply sa Tech. Support kaso wa man ko ka complete atleast 2 yrs. in college, but naa jud ko experience and knowledge about ana nga field kay since birth hilig jud nako computer until now.. advantage kaau pra skoa na position specially sa software.. i hope matabangan ko nmo TS kay apply ko diha way back 2009 wa ko ka pasar so i just thinking na mo apply dha again for 2nd tym..! tnx.. i hope u can help me this.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast