Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default The 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections: Who will challenge Pres. Barack Obama?

I think Mitt Romney is likewise to be the candidate of Republican Party & will likewise to challenge President Obama of Democrat Party in this coming November 2012.

Mitt Romney seeks to make Illinois victory into 2012 campaign turning point | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Mitt Romney wins Illinois primary | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

The GOP primaries is still far from over. The GOP primaries, to be honest, is getting ugly & worse... So the question is: Will Mitt Romney able to defeat Pres. Obama?

Default Re: The 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections: Who will challenge Pres. Barack Obama?

In the US politics, I am definitely a Democrat. But so far, I think President Obama is not a good president. But I don't call him the worst president in the history of America... But maybe one of the worst president under Democrat Party... coz he is done nothing on economy & unemployment in US... gi-target naman hinuon niya ang call centers, & other BPOs sa ato-a louy ang atong mga amigo og amiga ga trabaho sa call center, & other BPOs...

As for Mitt Romney, I don't think he will be better than Obama. he might be worse than Obama. Di man kasaligan si Mitt Romney. He has so many issues nga mo flipflop siya... mag-usab2x iya baruganan just for him to get elected... He has criticized Obama for slumping economy & unemployment pero wala siya alternative/ solution for address those problems...

By the way, I remember during the 2008 Democratic presidential primaries between Obama & Hillary Clinton nga naghisgut si Clinton nga. "Obama will give you a good speech but not solution."

For me, I am also for the change of administration in White House despite I'm a Democrat but not Mitt Romney... For me, Ron Paul has the balls for the White House... galing lang, kulelat siya sa mga GOP candidates... While the other candidates like Rick Santorum & Newt Gingrich, they are definitely a NO NO for me... but overall, between Obama & Romney, ari nalang ko Obama...
    Last edited by edgeknife; 03-21-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Default Re: The 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections: Who will challenge Pres. Barack Obama?

Santorum! lol

Blog Entries

republican will never win again this coming election..they are not united! they are selfish!

even Newt Gingrich said that Mitt Romney is the worst frontrunner so far in the GOP primaries are concerned... the longer the primaries but getting worse & uglier, the more favorable to Obama...

si Obama is just laughing right now... mura ra siya gatan-aw og action movie with a popcorn right now...

The GOP is too much in disarray. Obama wins this in a landslide.

LOL... oh no... the brother of ex-president who screwed the america is supporting mitt romney...

Jeb Bush endorses Mitt Romney in GOP primary | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

i dont know if this endorsement is the kiss of death... basa na kaayu ang mga bush sa america

I have a feeling that Obama will stay...

perhaps junking this coming elections?

Santorum suggests that re-electing Obama would be better than a Romney presidency | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

for me , this is not surprising at all... last 2008 elections, former sec of state & former general collin powell (republican) supported barack obama coz like obama, he's black & has a good vice president who is more ready to become president anytime...

also, joe lieberman (democrat) supported john mccain last elections coz they both favor war in Iraq...

Where's the Poll?

Romney will, but can he win in the general election? I don't think so but I am hopeful. I am a Republican btw.

The real is question is who will become the VP of Romney? Santorum?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast