View Poll Results: Which do you prefer Isuzu Crosswind or Toyota Inova

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isuzu Crosswind

2 66.67%
  • Toyota Inova

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Isuzu crosswind 2007 vs Toyota Inova.. which is better?

Im talking about the later models.. unsay advantage and disadvantage. nag libog ko unsa kuhaon nko im thinking of a 2nd hand car, lets just narrow it down to this two models. kato naay crosswind what can you say?

Default Re: Isuzu crosswind 2007 vs Toyota Inova.. which is better?

i owned a crosswind. pero kung papilion ko which would you choose i think a better option would be an innova.
    it's a bit more refined. newer engine. better ride. not so good looks IMO.

the undeniable truth about the crosswind is it's fuel efficiency, hardcore tried and tested engine "very old engine" somewhat components like bumpers flairings etc doesn't really fit right. (the older models). vibration and noise is also a factor. inspite of these it's still and always be a very dependable work horse.

Depende jd sa imo choice pero tested najd ang isuzu performance wise although nindot sd ang innova....

ive driven both since we have them for family use.. id say that innova picks up speed faster than the xwind.. (we have a sportivo but its the same engine), ride, id also give it to the innova.. but for fuel effiency, looks, and solid performance, id go with the xwind.. its your choice actually.. = ) but for me.. id go with the xwind.. get the xuvi model.. looks closer to a mini suv, just like the sportivo.. = )

thanks for those comments your right murag innova picks up speed faster, but xwind does look better on the outside and is more fuel efficienct.. but many have said innova's ride feels better im so torn. although its just going to be my work vehicle within the city im into big cars thats why i didnt settle for civics or sedans.. any other comments there that will really convince me hehe

6.    Advertisement