Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MAC Protector Victim Get the link sa Istorya.net

Paet,Na biktima gyd ko aning MAC Protector,Wa man tawn koy alam unsa na mu scan man daw cya sa MACbook . Akong gi download nisalig ra sad ko ky Advertise man sa Istorya.net.

Sa mga admin wala diay moy pile bisan katung mga links na makadaut dawatan diay ghapon ninyo.

What this infection does:

Mac Protector is a fake rogue anti-spyware program that for the Mac OS operating system. This infection is spread through the use of advertisements on web sites that pretend to be fake online scanners. When these fake scans are finished, it will state that your computer is infected and then automatically download the Mac Protector program onto your computer. Once the program has finished downloading, the installer will start and prompt you to install the program.

Once the program is installed it will be configured to start up automatically when you login to your Mac. Once running it will pretend to scan your computer and then state that there are numerous files on your computer that are infected. If you attempt to clean these fake infections, though, the program will state that you must first purchase a license before it will allow you to do so. After the scan the Control Center screen for Mac Protector will be updated to state that your computer is infected and at Risk. Regardless of the information presented by this program, you should not purchase this program as all of this information is false.

Unfortunately, when Mac Protector is installed on your computer it will also be added to your accounts Login Items so that the program is launched every time you login to your Mac. As there is no Dock icon for this application, it is also not easily closed and will instead require you to terminate its process through the Activity Monitor before you are able to remove the application from your computer.

Blog Entries

Default Re: MAC Protector Victim Get the link sa Istorya.net

If you can provide a link to the Ad we can block them. However, do note that we are not consciously running those ads. If they aren't local companies, then it is from Google. If they got through Google's screening process, that is already beyond us.
    Quote Originally Posted by o_bama View Post
    Paet,Na biktima gyd ko aning MAC Protector,Wa man tawn koy alam unsa na mu scan man daw cya sa MACbook . Akong gi download nisalig ra sad ko ky Advertise man sa Istorya.net.

Sa mga admin wala diay moy pile bisan katung mga links na makadaut dawatan diay ghapon ninyo.

What this infection does:

Mac Protector is a fake rogue anti-spyware program that for the Mac OS operating system. This infection is spread through the use of advertisements on web sites that pretend to be fake online scanners. When these fake scans are finished, it will state that your computer is infected and then automatically download the Mac Protector program onto your computer. Once the program has finished downloading, the installer will start and prompt you to install the program.

Once the program is installed it will be configured to start up automatically when you login to your Mac. Once running it will pretend to scan your computer and then state that there are numerous files on your computer that are infected. If you attempt to clean these fake infections, though, the program will state that you must first purchase a license before it will allow you to do so. After the scan the Control Center screen for Mac Protector will be updated to state that your computer is infected and at Risk. Regardless of the information presented by this program, you should not purchase this program as all of this information is false.

Unfortunately, when Mac Protector is installed on your computer it will also be added to your accounts Login Items so that the program is launched every time you login to your Mac. As there is no Dock icon for this application, it is also not easily closed and will instead require you to terminate its process through the Activity Monitor before you are able to remove the application from your computer.

nagka-anam lage ug daghan nga Mac malware sah? na resolve/remove naman kaha nimu TS?

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    If you can provide a link to the Ad we can block them. However, do note that we are not consciously running those ads. If they aren't local companies, then it is from Google. If they got through Google's screening process, that is already beyond us.
    Thank Mr. Beor for replying to my post.I will post the link later kung maka connect nako sa net using my MaC ky di naman ko maka connect ky na yabag akong system pg delete nko sa application..Amazing man gud ang google ads they can detect man guro na Mac OS ang gamit ky pag open nako sa Istorya gabi i dako kau cya na banner ad.

Blog Entries

Thanks. Google's technology also follows you based on your interest. If you searched something from Google, it will display ads that is relevant to your "search term". So if you go to other websites, you will most likely see the same set of ads. Please let me know the URL when you get the chance. I am using a Mac now but so far I haven't seen the ad yet.

Di ka kita boss?karon akong MAC na akong gigamit naa ang ad sa Taas......MACkeeper ang name boss.

Blog Entries

Wala gyud nako nakit-an. I'll try to search for it later when I get home and hopefully it will display the ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by o_bama View Post
    Di ka kita boss?karon akong MAC na akong gigamit naa ang ad sa Taas......MACkeeper ang name boss.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Wala gyud nako nakit-an. I'll try to search for it later when I get home and hopefully it will display the ad.
    Boss dia ra ai.

Blog Entries

Is this where the link leads to? MacKeeper Official Website

I still haven't seen that Ad. I don't know why. Maybe I should visit their homepage more often. xD

Quote Originally Posted by æRLO View Post
    nagka-anam lage ug daghan nga Mac malware sah? na resolve/remove naman kaha nimu TS?
    Na remove na bai after almost an hour na pag google unsa on cya pag tang2x.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast