Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ang dili malimtan na incident while you travelled?

Hey! daghan man gyud kaaung mga travellers dri sa istorya... why wont we post our unforgettable experiences anywhere while you
    are travelling. either your first plane ride or sa air port, sa bus... na stranded... anything unexpected and remembered.... A tale to tell to our fellow brods and sis.....

I WILL START....

St. Paul Air Port: it was december, winter, i remembered nga nadelay among connecting flight to texas the following day kai bagga kaau snow sa runway, didto rami gpakatug sa waiting lounge given $5 food certificate sa mc do till 5am - hastang tugnawa gyud tawn mohigda sa bench! white christmas gyud too indeed...

somewhere mid-Atlantic: just 4 days before mi mo abot unta sa New York when we encountered 3 typhoons on our area, wla mi kalikayan, gi hilam-us intawn namo tanang bawd (two storey high) sa kadagatan ....

bike from cagayan to iligan: kini dili ko kalimot ani coz my buddy ken, during our prime sa aning bisiklita we were able to reach iligan via cagayan route nakanindot ani kai mostly down hill....

so mga bro what's your own story

Default Re: ANG DILI MALIMTAN NGA INCIDENT SA.... WHILE YOU TRAVELLED

daghan!

the nite b4 i was to fly back to manila, my barkada and i went to a gaybar. twas my first time. we tabled someone, who was an eric fructuoso lookalike, lets call him eric. i was very drunk, and very bold, eric and i ended up torridly kissing, which isnt allowed in gaybars daw. anyway, unknown to me, my gay friend gave eric my number, and he mentioned in passing that he will see me off to manila the following day. in the airport, when i was about to board my flight, i was paged. nahibulong sad ko. so i went sa customer care counter sumting...c eric did2! nakurat jd ko y tua sya did2, since i didnt tel him my flight itinerary. niad2 ra ang bo@ng ky mo kiss kuno sya nako nga dli ko hubog. toinks! of cors wla ko mosugot no hehehe, we were arguing, n was attracting a lot of attention, when he grabbed me n kissed me in front of so many people. and the airport lounge erupted in cheers.

god. i was majorly embarrased! nagpanglingi ko basig naa koy kaila or wat...he was a gud kisser tho :mrgreen:

Ok this happen in australia on our way to the airport and we were staying on a hillside resort at that time...so overlooking jud cya sa whole city nice kaayo ug view...while my uncle was driving it was around 2-3am and the weather was quiet cold (we have our heater on) then he can't drive fast cause all the wild kangaroos are all over the place as if they were running wild on the road then alongside the road you can see the most beautiful scenery of nature evergreens and eucalyptus abound then you look up there were endless stars and you look ahead the city lies asleep peaceful with all the citylighs in view...I don't know that was just the most amazing experience in my life...even my uncle who has been to the place many times commented that he has never seen that many kangaroos run wild on the road and when he tell his friends they were curious and wants to visit...after that experience I realize why people are quite fascinated with australia there are just so many places to visit and see... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

daghan man, involved primi na hapit ko masaag.

@ hong kong, a soldier stopped me while i was walking and pointed his MP-5 machine gun at me... he thought i was suspicious looking...

ako kay from kalibo going to iloilo ga bus ko. unya pag abot nako sa iloilo, akong bag sa compartment sa bus gikuha man sa dispatcher walay pananghid. unya nakit-an man nako to siya nga gikuha nya ang bag. unya akong gi-ingnan gikuha man nimo akong bag. unsa sige siya alsa sa akong bag, wala naminaw nako to siya. unya akong gikuha ang bag, unya akong gi-ingnan bai ako man nang bag. imo man gikuha wala man kay pananghid nako. unya nasuko tong dispatcher nga ilonggo. praning kaayu to siya. naglagot ko ato niya. wa man ko nahadlok ato kay i'm sure mangwarta man tong dispatcher. tsk tsk.

sa changi airport sa singapore.. hapit mi gbyaan kay nagsige mi internet sa ako bro! wahahaha!!

sa dallas pd na airport.. alangan nasaag ko.. wahahaha!! mynalang gani baga ko'g nawng nagsige rako pangutana den mao to msakay pa diay ug katong murag train.. hahaha!

pero latest nako.. nitravel ko from dumaguete to ubay bohol para isurprise ako uyab.. wahaha! wa ko katultul jd sa padulngan nako.. napa kos tagbilaran 6pm na.. mygani napa'y vhire nahangyo! wahaha! dabest au to as in! shock ayo ako uyab pag-abot nako gd.. haha

sa bantayan island: it was past six pm, padung pa lang mi magluto ug dinner when we forgot to buy "SALT", so we look for
    a tindahan kai we badly need it. don't you believe nga "DILI KA BALIGYAAN UG ASIN AFTER SIX!" kai bad omen daw
    hehehe.... saun na lang we cooked our viand without salt

@ island in the sky

it was again semana santa 3 years ago, it was huwebes santo. didto unta mi sa mt. manunggal magcamp, but unfortunately we didn't know nga ang mga campers were there a day before me nagadto. so mingaw na kaau ang site at that time, kami ra didto ug some few silingan around us. it was almost dark, we feel that we're not safe didto so we went to "island in the sky" which is few kilometer away
    from mt. manunggal...we spent a night there, had some few drinks nga paliton pa agi ug 3 ka buntod, dba part kentabs....hehehehe....
    kahinumdom paka unsaun pag open sa red horse without can opener :mrgreen:
    dba tunga nalang mahabilin sa bottle

sa dallas pd na airport.. alangan nasaag ko.. wahahaha!! mynalang gani baga ko'g nawng nagsige rako pangutana den mao to msakay pa diay ug katong murag train.. hahaha!

hey, that's funny.. it's just like reading my own experience thru your post. were you on a connecting flight thru Dallas? to where? just wondering.. I did have a similar experience when I first came to Dallas.. such a HUGE airport huh.. so EASY to get lost.. but having another istoryan telling the same story as mine is simply amazing

I would have kept it to myself but nah.. if you're not ashamed telling and sharing it here then it'd be fine by me too..

yeah, I got lost at DFW airport when I first came to Dallas. I arrived earlier than my scheduled ETA but the thing is, the airline changed gates and being a noob in travelling, I never knew any better. just followed my instincts, never asked questions.. not until an hour or so have passed and not until I've walked 2 or 3 terminals later that I finally gave in. but what the heck, I survived and got to where I'm supposed to.

I can't help but smile every time I think about it... gets me every time..
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast