Default autocad 2007 installation error

need heip with this. I've tried installing autocad 2007 before it workrd perfectly. just now I've reformated my PC and installed autoad 2007, I wasn't able to finish the installation due to power blackout. now whenever i tried to install any autocad software it says "installation ended prematurely because of an error" pweeez help me with this problem!"

Default Re: autocad 2007 installation error

try to update ur windows xp... there are many downloadable updates.

i experience this before also..

thanks zakidog, i'll try that

hi, i tried updating my win xp pro SP02 using automatic updates. the same error appears again when i attemp to install my autocad 2007. do anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem before i would resort to formating my PC?

unsa na nga problem imong na encounter bai? e state daw kong unsay mo appear...

bro..there could be a corruption on the registry, mao na inig install nimo mag problema...try if naa gani naka butang sa add remove ang autocad 2007, try ug uninstall, then reinstall...

pero if wala try padagan balik ang installation...if naa repair or updgrade i choose to..

if you get the same error or naa pa gani lain error after pananglit mo success, try nasad uninstall then finally install..

if dili matarong wala gyud ka mahimo ana reformat nasad..

just comments lang..ni if may work or it may not.

try deleting the autocad folder in c:\progam files\autocad or something. run registry editor and search for this string "autocad". delete all instances with autocad on it. after this, install autocad back. use ups to prevent power outage. hope this will help.. thanks

hi nodols3 tried your advice several times na before it still didn't work maybe it was because of the power shortage, installation was suddenly cut off before it was finished

nice suggestion becude i would like to try that. just having a problem with registry editor, where can I find that? there were no autocad folders in my hard drive

click Start>Run then type regedit and click Ok. press ctrl+F and type autocad ..click Ok.. delete anything it finds about autocad.. just press F3 to look for the next one.. hope this helps.. thanks

11.    Advertisement