Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Question Anything about COCOLIFE Cebu

Hi Guys

Have you heard of this COCOLIFE thing?
    According to what I've known, Cocolife is an insurance company. (I cannot discuss more details)
    This company have been inviting me to join and have an account for them. I guess I've been invited 3 times already and I just kept on saying "no" or "not now". They've had the chance to encourage and discuss to me the details because I've always been a raffle winner. Those were just small prizes like free dental check up, free salon treatment & discounts, health check up, etc. I even had a membership in hospitalization (I guess) for free from them. I just have to renew the license for P20 every year & P20,000.00 is covered yearly if I am confined (That's what they say).
    After the third time they convinced me about this I don't know but I guess its not bad if I will have a savings account for myself to ensure me even just a little for my future.
    My question is that, is Cocolife for real? I mean legal, will not fail me in the future, etc. Is it okay if I join and I make and start my savings account in it? Given that I can afford their monthly payment.
    I made this thread because I want to ask ideas, suggestions, advices and help from you regarding this thing.
    Guys if you have experience or ideas regarding this kind of thing, may I please ask you to share it with me?
    I'm confused here. I don't want to waste my money with anything that is not sure.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Anything about COCOLIFE Cebu

toink.. wa jud reply... heheheh

Never heard of them, but if it sounds too good to be true...... well you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    Never heard of them, but if it sounds too good to be true...... well you know the rest.
    they've been courting me for 3 years already i guess or almost 3 years that they want me to join them. Haay maau unta naay mu enlighten nako about ani.. Even though naay koi idea but still i need the advices of those people who had experience na.. heheh

i heard them before...they made a speech in our class...they are in the industry for a quite sometimes..but, i dont know their standing for now...considering we've been into crisis since the meltdown of the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by punkrastaman View Post
    i heard them before...they made a speech in our class...they are in the industry for a quite sometimes..but, i dont know their standing for now...considering we've been into crisis since the meltdown of the economy.
    mao bah... sa inyo class? so safe ra man siguro ni noh.. kai insurance company mani sila and attached kuno sa bangko sentral. So nipasalig sila na malugi ra kuno sila if malugi ang bangko sentral.. hmmmnnn

ok cocolife lig on company lets talk if u like hehe

Quote Originally Posted by badongski78 View Post
    ok cocolife lig on company lets talk if u like hehe
    ur from cocolife?

that is a pre need company ( i think) so meaning.....50% chance its still gonna be there after 20 yrs.

yes i am an agent of cocolife its a life insurance co.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast