Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy How to Lose a Guy

So you met this guy whom you realize is the same wavelength as yours...He drives you crazy every minute by the way he cares for you..He texts you every time and even calls just to hear your voice...At first you tend to become defensive but each time you find yourself looking his way when you are together with some of your friends.. You anticipate his texts and calls and how upset you become especially when he fails to text you..You felt he ignored you...But there is just one major complication...You are not supposed to love him because he is involved with someone else...So how do you make this guy fall out of love for you? You think it's the most sane thing to do...No matter how much you love him, you have to let go somehow...So any suggestions? What makes guys turn their attentions off the the girl they like?

hhmmm. . .
    for once, do not entertain the temptation. . . avoid replying to texts. if he calls, you're busy.
    kill the fire before it starts to spread out of control.

I think the question should be..how to make yourself stop falling for this guy..you're affected when he doesn't text you..

just ignore the guy, and I think you understand your situation well so just be honest with him

Blog Entries
    Kill the memory..........use any diversions necessary~ (mae nlang ga soundtrip ko, dali ku kahunax2 hehe)
    Last edited by moy1moy1; 07-07-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyPaksit View Post
    I think the question should be..how to make yourself stop falling for this guy..you're affected when he doesn't text you..

just ignore the guy, and I think you understand your situation well so just be honest with him
    yeah..but i have come to reach level one I guess by trying to text him rarely...it's just that I want him to forget about me totally...If he would not text me..probably the feeling will eventually go away...But i guess you're right..I would have to detach myself from him...

pag change og sim .. change number.

dli jud ingon ana k dali.... stop communicating nlng!

Tell him you found someone else..and you don't love him anymore..I'm sure he'll give up..That's what I've been doing when I don't love my ex before, I told him I cheat which in fact I didn't..just to turn him off..

prangkahi nalang na cya sis! ingna nga "ngano cge pa man ka samok2x nako nga naa naman ka uyab?wala ka na kontento? kung wala ka na kuntento sa imong uyab, dili ako ang babaye ang imong gipangita"

Quote Originally Posted by lovelygirl View Post
    Tell him you found someone else..and you don't love him anymore..I'm sure he'll give up..That's what I've been doing when I don't love my ex before, I told him I cheat which in fact I didn't..just to turn him off..
    love, the story is girl loves boy, boy loves girl but is involved in rel. so, you my dear, is just a lil off, but i like the part were you said, "I cheat, which i dont". Now, I'm starting to like you. What I can say is, girl should tell the truth, and confront the guy to stop what he is doing, because it's not worth it.

friendly advice, "Punch HIS face For mE!"

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast