Page 1 of 68 123411 ... LastLast

Default Washington Wizards

Everyone in DC is doing the "John Wall Dance" hehehe

Youtube - Welcome to DC, The John Wall Dance

Last edited by Motownkid; 06-30-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Added John Wall Dance video

Now that the Wizards have a promising rookie in John Wall 9 years after the Kwame Brown mishap,

it's probably time to start a thread of their own, for the fans & the non-fans.

Post all your "Wizardry" insights for this team. Everyone is welcome even the TH know-it-all 'bandwagon' hater/s.

John wall vs D-Rose. .

nindotah tan,awon ane oi. . hehehe

can the wiz make it to the playoffs? what do u think?

noeeeeeeee. . .

Let's see "This Wall" will be as best as what is expected. If Wall can't do the magic trick for Wizards, I think he needs Harry Potter to help him out. LOL

Blog Entries
    i say trade gilbert and add another big man in their roster... Agent Zero has turn from zero to convict. with hinrich on their roster, they are flooded in therir back court...

Quote Originally Posted by icon_king View Post
    i say trade gilbert and add another big man in their roster... Agent Zero has turn from zero to convict. with hinrich on their roster, they are flooded in therir back court...
    Nah, ambot unsay plano sa Wizards aning Arenas. He is due to make $80 million over the next four years if he plays his contract out.

Tungod sa kadako sa iyang contract murag walay teams nga interesado niya, at least so far.

you're right bro..i think they need to start their A game with john wall, they need someone to step up.. but sad to say for hinrich, he need to come up from the bench again same role with the chicago bulls with derrick rose..but if a wall and hinrich backcourt tandem will work then it will be good for the team..i think it is already too much of gilbert arenas, everyone in the team needs to step up now..

Grabeha John Wall oi, murag hero's welcome man jud sa Washington DC. He's a good player, hope he could handle the pressure!

Kirk Hinrich has somehow mentored Derrick Rose in Chicago, he'll do the same with John Wall in DC.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 68 123411 ... LastLast