Default monster-in-law 'este' mother -in-law diay...

to all married people. how will u deal with this monster? My mo-in-law and I just had a fight and I feel that its time to hit her. she is so pakialamera and she wants me to leave his son. should I leave or stay? I wanted to save our marriage pero so many times my husband is on her side though he knows she's wrong. what would I do? dont wanna leave with tears...

im not married but i can tell you that fighting is a wrong thing. (fighting i.e. screaming, yelling, sabunot..., etc..)
    you don't have to go that low, specially to the mother of your husband.
    remember that you are just second to his mother.
    what do you think your husband thinks of you now after the fight?

i think what you can do is to sit down and talk calmly with your husband, figure out some type of compromise that the two of you can iron things out kung unsa man inyong problema.

don't think of leaving if you don't want to leave with tears. ( <--- line only for girls, coz spartans don't cry)

im not married also but being the only bachelor left in our family and seeing all my siblings getting married,i guess i can help..

aozora is right..fighting is not the answer..but i beg to differ with his opinion that "you are only second to his mother"..according to my parents,once you get married,your primary priority is your wife and children..your parents and siblings will be secondary priority nalang..

try to talk to your husband "alone"..when i say this,kanang kamo ra gyud duha..tell him how you feel and try to point out in a subtle way that "minyo namo" and its time for him to shift his priorities..im not saying that dapat na niya i-neglect iyang parents,but you are his wife and he should now give more importance to you than his own mother..mao bitaw na nagminyo mo kay gusto namo magpuyo and maghimo ug inyong pamilya..di kay magcge pamo pilit sa inyong ginikanan..

it may sound harsh,but if worse comes to worst,papili-a na imong bana ug kinsa iyang gusto:ikaw ba or iyang mama..that is,of course, the last option if di gyud madala ug storya..

sa imo lang gi-share sis,im thinking your husband is a mama's boy..kay ngano naglisod man gyud siya ug tan-aw kinsay sayop ug sakto ninyo sa iyang mama..im even wondering why nakigminyo siya nimo when his attitude clearly portrays a person who is not really ready to get married kay murag naa man siya separation issues with his parents,particularly his mother..

i dont mean to hurt anyone with what im saying,ako lang ni opinion..sorry if ma-offended mo sa akong opinions pero im just being realistic and practical..

try to ask yourself also, either there's something wrong with you or with her.

5.    Advertisement