Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Online Freelancers Database - Freelancers, Let's Meet Here

This one goes out to all the ONLINE FREELANCERS on this forum site.

What I have in mind is, we make this a database of all the existing ONLINE FREELANCERS here for the purpose of helping each other out. Kinda like "YOU SCRATCH MY BACK I'LL SCRATCH YOURS" think or an ASSOCIATION OF FREELANCERS of some sort.

Why do you think we should do this? Simple. THERE ARE SOME FREELANCERS WHO HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN OTHERS and THERE ARE ALSO SOME FREELANCERS WHO HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS BUT DON'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF THEM. Let's face it, not everyone will be able to find those reliable buyers of our service while others have more than enough opportunities than they can handle so why not give others a hand?

For starters, it would be nice if we all fill-up this form:

Username: Optional information since your username will show when you reply.
    Expertise: ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
    Years of experience: ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
    Level of expertise (1 being the lowest): ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
    Freelancing experience: YES or NO - If yes, what site?
    Preferred Means of Communication: optional
    Link to your portfolio or site where you can showcase your skills and experience: optional

You can also suggest what other information we can add to the given format to make it even more helpful for each one of us.

Together, we can get a bigger pie of the worldwide jobs market.

ikaw daw post una info bro

To start, here are my details:

Username: MeMing
    Expertise: Writing - technical, blog, SEO, Project and Human Resource Management
    Years of experience: 3 months in professional writing, 6 years in small to midium Project & Human Resource Management
    Level of expertise (1 being the lowest): 8-9 depending on the topic and in relation to other freelance writers. 8-9 on Project and Human Resource Management
    Freelancing experience: YES through nothing less than oDesk.com - Your "kuti" but guaranteed freelancing site.
    Preferred Means of Communication: PM
    Link to your portfolio or site where you can showcase your skills and experience: Business & Technology Solutions - very new blog site so please bear with it. This is a side project of mine aimed at trying out adsense with a more positive and serious approach this time.

sori ha... wla ko kasabot ani... pr unsa jd diay ni...? i've been doing freelance since college.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_v View Post
    sori ha... wla ko kasabot ani... pr unsa jd diay ni...? i've been doing freelance since college.
    there's no hard done in trying. kani siya para ni naa tay pina "directory" sa tanan online freelancers diri sa istorya (or sa cebu kung mahimo) para kung naay higayon nga naa tay sobra nga mga trabaho-unon, or atong amo naay pangitaon nga specific talent nga dili nato makaya, pwedi ra ta maka check sa uban freelancers para mahatag nato nila ang job (with or without a cut - nara na nato). klaro na?

Username: The Digital Pimp
    Expertise: Magento, Joomla, Wordpress 2.7.x, Php4, XHTML, Drupal, Professional Level SEO/SEM
    Years of experience: 8 years
    Level of expertise: 1 (just being modest)
    Freelancing experience: YES. GAF, LimeXchange, all the sh*t....
    Preferred Means of Communication: Hyperspace (duh! almost every medium...)
    Link: unya ra ni ...

@ mindless

connected ka sa "13 demons" ba na siya?

Quote Originally Posted by MeMing View Post
    @ mindless

connected ka sa "13 demons" ba na siya?
    o.. wahihihihihih

I think naa na man siguro same thread ani diri sa istorya dugay na.. e search lang brad... aron didto lang nato e sumpay or e merge or e move..

mindless asa ka nag work?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast