Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default (6) Graphic Designers and (6) Web Designers (URGENT)

Franklin Covey Products – Cebu Support Services
    Unit 1004, 10th Floor, WT Corporate Tower, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City

FranklinCovey (NYSE: FC), based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a provider of time management training and assessment services for organizations and individuals. The company was formed on May 30, 1997, as a result of an acquisition by Franklin Quest of Stephen R. Covey's Covey Leadership Center. Among other products, the company markets the FranklinCovey planning system, modeled in part on the writings of Benjamin Franklin, and The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, based on Covey's research. The company operates approximately 80 retail stores throughout the United States and has sales channels in more than 50 countries worldwide.

Has an urgent need for 6 Graphic Designers and 6 Web Designers

Working Schedule is Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Qualifications for Graphic Designers:

- Graduate of any Graphics Design/Multimedia Art course or at least 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing and Printing
    - Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop CS3, InDesign CS3, and Illustrator CS3 is a plus.
    - Strong communication and organizational skills
    - Knowledge in Windows and Mac platforms or willing to learn using Mac

Interested applicants are required to send 5 of their most recent designs together with their resume and link to portfolio (if any) to fecruzfcp@yahoo.com and specify GRAPHIC DESIGNER as subject.

Qualifications for Web Designers:

- Graduate of any Graphics Design/Multimedia Art course or at least 2-3 years of experience in Web Designing
    - Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3 and Dreamweaver CS3 is a plus.
    - Speed, efficiency and accuracy in web production
    - Strong communication and organizational skills
    - Proficient in HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
    - Knowledge in Windows and Mac platforms or willing to learn using Mac

Interested applicants are required to send 5 of their most recent URLs or web-based projects together with their resume and link to portfolio (if any) to fecruzfcp@yahoo.com and specify WEB DESIGNER as subject.
    Last edited by neugent; 01-15-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Added working schedule.

do you accept part time? my office is just near your office.

Quote Originally Posted by edmac View Post
    do you accept part time? my office is just near your office.
    Unfortunately, no.

I see. Sayanga ui. I'm a programmer but I wanted to do graphics designing pd. n_n

Censya na po Pero full time man gud needed namu.
    In case others might inquire, working schedule for this is M-F 8am-5pm

sent my resume sir. dont know kng qualified ba ko kay undergrad rba ko.hehehe

is it ok to ask for the salary, pila'y range? graphic artist and also a web designer here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by g_rovie View Post
    sent my resume sir. dont know kng qualified ba ko kay undergrad rba ko.hehehe
    nothin wrong in trying po goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    is it ok to ask for the salary, pila'y range? graphic artist and also a web designer here!!!
    depends on your skillsets po, pass lang gud mo who knows dba? goodluck

will, just for us who are planning to go over the bakod ba..hehehehe..pero sayang man walay part-time, pwede man gud ni ma trabaho sa balay ba!!!

pero if you need part time bro, please inform me.. advantage man gd kay walking distance ra inyo office sa among office. mga spike projects perhaps nga kinahanglan muramp up ug taw. diha diha dayun.. ha? hehehe.. mamugos lagi. thanks daan, makonsider pa diay..hehehehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast