Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2009 Dodge Challenger

What do you think about the revival of this iconic car? Did it live up to its reputation?

As for me, I really think that they pulled it off. I mean look at the no none sense and always down to business look. I really believe that it beats the camaro with its looks. with regards to power? just 570 HP at the rear and to think that normally aspirated pa ni. how much more if you put in a huge turbocahrger. tanawn nato kung di mangalagpot inyo kalag. hehehe
    sa pricing. medyo naa cya sa up-side. pero if mupalit naman lang jud ko, il take the SRT version anytime.
    Mustang's also just around the corner. nindot sad. but, man, nadani jud ko sa challenger doh! old school ang dating inside and out. retro-inspired! Haaayy.. kanindot i-dala sa SRP.

nahan au ko sa looks bro, coz for me wala nila gi tangtang that signify that its a doge challenger! and characteristics niya as a car... nice jud kaau! its has still the a remnant part of the old one

love the car really looks good...ill buy after i paid off my truck

i'v seen two of these on the road already,....... 1 was two tone with the racing stripes and flat black wheels (the stock 5 stoke wheels ),.... and the other 1 was a solid orange with the black racing stripes.....

6.1 Liters HEMI V8 pushing 425 horsepower and 420 ft. lbs. of torque,........ i am not impressed
    Last edited by cHoLoCoY; 11-15-2008 at 12:19 AM.

^^ yup naa nag dagan dri sa cebu. Think this is the same car sa new Knight Rider TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterdal View Post
    ^^ yup naa nag dagan dri sa cebu. Think this is the same car sa new Knight Rider TV series.
    no uy. it's a ford mustang shelby GT500KR. Si Larazabal sa CDUH naa cya black na Mustang.

400 horses and 400 torque for a 4000 lbs car ? I dont think it wont make it to be considered as fast .

I agree with CHOLOCOY ... its HORSPOWER ratio to LITER is very low at 69 horses on the crank per liter .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

yep. that's what old muscle cars do right? guzzles up gas. hehe what about the camaro and the mustang?

I would love to see a remake of the GTO . That should make more sense when speaking of AMERICAN MUSCLES . They all are fast out of the factory .

Unlike the Stang and the Camaro ... its gotta be the BOSS , COBRA etc and the SS to be really fast respectively .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast