Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Unhappy HELP IT Grad ko but I hate programming...what jobs can I get?

+++ nosebleeding xa...d kaya mag proGrammer..suicidaL! nyahahaha..advice peeps! coz i duNno what to do na....I'm not alone tOo..ako mga classmates who hate proGramminG they're also havinG a hard time looking for a job that bESt suits em...actuaLLy wer fresh grads...NyahahAha..nag Tambay nalang..cge tagay...

unsa man diay inyong ganahan bro? Web Design? Practice maayo Photoshop + Dreamweaver

if your not into software... then go hardware... like cisco etc....

yeah you should do things you like..... like tagay all day... maybe you can become a beer tester somewhere . or if you like sleeping you work for mandaue foam. or sleeping pill tester and stuff.

whats your ambition in life?, other than having a big house lots of money and no responsibility?, cause i want that too!!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    WOW... cgeg tagay.... asa man na dapit beh... what time? hehehehe

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    You don't type like someone who would fit in the industry. Get into something else and tell your parents you wasted their money and your time.

if you hate programming, ngano nag.IT pa man ka? IT courses will always involved programming to develop logic skills and discipline.

Programming involves mathematical formula and computations, I'm assuming you hate math also? Kinsa man intawn modawat ninyo ug trabaho oi! Unless you have very special skills in designing you could focus more on the multimedia side of IT, if none...I'm afraid call center jud ka mapunta if you have a very good speech skills, kung wala pa jud....puyo nlng sa balay, pag.negosyo nlng kaysa magcge ug tagay....

ganahan ko og it /programming/cisco/ and stuff.. pero ang IT dli ganahan nako. lols

kapoy programm? pag call center nalang bai

Call Centers always like to hire "IT" people >_>

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast