Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default A message for ALA stable

all your boxers have the same boxing style, and fade in the later rounds...Pls. hire another coach but dont fire edito..rather make him an assistant coach...hire a conditioning coach and a nutritionist....i think your present system fails and surely will fail again.... pagka tinood lang nawagtangan nko ug gana sa inyong mga boxer..halos sa tanan ninyong dagko nga promotion tan aw jud ko VIP. pero karon nakasabot nko. ang inawayan sa inyong mga boxers pareho ra gyud. unya mo dayon lang ug kaluya after 6 rounds...sa una proud kaayo ko ninyo kay bisdak sad kung dako....

ALA stable? no..no.. ALA unstable!..yes...yes..

hehe yah i agree you should add a good conditioning coach and a good nutritionist as well much like the nutritionist and conditioning partner of pacquiao from colombia

Blog Entries
    yah i agree...important jd ang nutrition sa mga boxers...ky at least di sla dayn maluya ing later rounds and also enhance their stamina sd ky they cant rily survive on longer rounds esp if the oponent ky kusgan kaau...

coz we cant rily predict kng knsa atong mA KONTRA diba...dts y ALA stable should rily open to any posibilities nga der are big chances nga mapildi sla...

i dnt say nga i dont want ALA stable na...still i salute to them but this time i want them to renovate their boxers to a more convincing exercises and training for a WORLD TITLE...

also add this to your message bro.

dont baby your Fighters, let them fight Top quality opponents. stop fattening your fighters records by feeding them very beatable opponents!

sakot gyud they need a conditioning coach. Maayo man sila og boxing skills. Problem kay conditioning.

to tell you what! bragging your boxers to be somebody is another thing..look at boom2x..didnt last even a round to ponce...what about gorres..he was annihilated by darchi and montel..i was there in those fights...he was catching his breath...nietes was just lucky to win the world title...because he too was out of gas. and thats what you call overhyped, overpublicized.....over promotion.....welll the money is good....and thats where the money goes.....

Quote Originally Posted by pcbrain View Post
    to tell you what! bragging your boxers to be somebody is another thing..look at boom2x..didnt last even a round to ponce...what about gorres..he was annihilated by darchi and montel..i was there in those fights...he was catching his breath...nietes was just lucky to win the world title...because he too was out of gas. and thats what you call overhyped, overpublicized.....over promotion.....welll the money is good....and thats where the money goes.....
    kalma lang bai, ayaw kabalaka kay ato na silang ipa bombo radyo...hehe.. na unsa naman ning ALA oi! na ALAot naman...maypa ila kwaon si Luisito Espinosa para ilang coach or kondili ila ipa airmail ilang boxer padong ni coach freddie the 13th...

kay naa lagi kunoy WORLD CLASS FACILITIES ilang gym.. wala kunoy maka-tupong sa ilang gym dinhi sa Pilipinas..hahaha aw hinuon, tinuod man pod, layshoo baya kaau na ilang gym. pero naunsa man nga kuwang man gihapon sa kondisyon ilang mga boksidor.

mao gyud, kung ang kontra gani way ayo kusog kaayo manumbag...mo dig to the body dayon..di gyud mahadlok...unya kung katilaw gani ug kumo nga kusog mo dayon ug kakak...si pakyaw na tko...reasonable kaayo kay wana gyud cya kabangon kay hapla man gyud cya...pero ALA boys ni ngisngis...ni kakak....sa bagay ilang gym world class mao ilang boxers world contenders ra pud ni liwat ni villamor...never became a world champion...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast