View Poll Results: Do we need this Bill?

Voters
694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 76.37%
  • No

164 23.63%
Page 55 of 747 FirstFirst ... 455253545556575865 ... LastLast

the role of the church is to oppose this bill for it contradicts its chuva..!

anyway, the people posting in this thread are all educated. i dont think dako ta ikatabang sa pagpadako sa population. ang problema ani gud kay ang mga pobre - the poorest of the poors, sige og bira bisan wala na sila ikapakaon (ikapa-iskwela, ug uban pang chuva) sa ilang mga anak. sila ang naghatag og dakong porsyento nganung daghan naa kaayo pinoy. ang uban ani nila kay mosimba sad pero ig abot sa balay kay wala may tv, bira nasad.. after 10 months bira nasad. naa pa gyuy uban nga dili manimba. unsaon!?? managhan man gani ang mosimba, samot na ang dili. then pila kabuok sa pilipinas ang dili manimba what can the church do to this people??

the poors; dili pa gyud ni sila mogamit og contraceptives kay mahal man, la man gani makaon. can the church say, "Ayaw na tawn mo pagbinirahay kay daghan na kaayo ta!". kung ila ba ning masulti sa mga taw, motuman ba pod ni sila

i have observe, the rich have only 1 to 4 kids - banabana lang ni. ang pobre kay 5 pataas. wahhhh!! naa man gani 9 na, mabdos pa gyud ang inahan. tud pila kabuok pobre sa pilipinas. mao ng daghan og taw sa mga squatters kay sa mga subdivisions.

the poors; these are the people nga lisod i-displina kung disiplina ray kinahanglan. what they need is a law.. no f**king if annual income is below 15K. hehehe ^_^, just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ethzneuron View Post

the poors; these are the people nga lisod i-displina kung disiplina ray kinahanglan. what they need is a law.. no f**king if annual income is below 15K. hehehe ^_^, just an idea.
    Murag mao man na ang gibuhat sa China. Kung sobra na gani ug usa, murag multahan ka.

wala sila'y dapat i-sulti ana kay kung mag-problema ang inahan/amahan pakaon, dili sila ang mopakaon... mopakaon man galing, lugaw ra... feeding program... hah! what on god's green earth do you call that?
    they are not responsible for those unwanted children. contraception is the answer sa gutom... kasagarang gutom nga bata, ika-6 hangtod ka-13 nga anak....

i am pro-life and pro-contraception in one... there is no life if dili ma-fertilize ang sperm sa egg... or ambot... libog kos medical terms... hehehe

let's be realistic and practical...

Quote Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
    Kanus-a pamana....? ang mga tao...mamatay man gyud. napay gira! napay crimes!

ang japan ug singapore gani bisan daghan pa sila ug lugar, gi control nila nag birth , karon gusto na sila ug daghan ug tao. Use ur utok brain uy!
    Nag paabot jud diay ka sa panahon nga mag barog na ta kon ma tug tungod sa kadaghan na nato..ha!ha! ha!..luoya sad nimo wui !!!! Asa man emo utok brain naa sa tikod? Mao na hasta emo huna2x ug pan lantaw naa ra sa tungod , ako pasabot para sa umaabot nga generation.

And I haven't heard of any health workers complaining about this. This is a non-issue to them, as it is the best interest of the patients that is supposed to be protected. Are you advocating that health workers give placebos instead of pills without informing the people?
    The bill is not yet a law so they can't complain yet. But I saw so many thousands who have signed the petition who are against this part of the bill. So people already ARE complaining. Contraceptives are not emergency meds. So no doctor should ever be forced to issue these contraceptives, especially the abortaficient ones. If a patient wants it, it's up to him to fimd a doctor who is pro-contraceptives. He should not force prolife doctors to give it. But this stupid bill will force even prolife doctors. Wa na choice. That's wrong.

This section states maliciously engages in disinformation.
    Eh, who will define "disinformation," boks? Those who pass the bill,so only their side will be allowed! That's unfair. This is against freedom of speech. This RH bill is anti-democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by wakkanakka View Post
    Eh, who will define "disinformation," boks? Those who pass the bill,so only their side will be allowed! That's unfair. This is against freedom of speech. This RH bill is anti-democracy.
    Siguro, naa pud ta i-sacrifice gamay in terms sa atong population. Kanus-a man diay ta molihok?

The bill is not yet a law so they can't complain yet. But I saw so many thousands who have signed the petition who are against this part of the bill. So people already ARE complaining. Contraceptives are not emergency meds. So no doctor should ever be forced to issue these contraceptives, especially the abortaficient ones. If a patient wants it, it's up to him to fimd a doctor who is pro-contraceptives. He should not force prolife doctors to give it. But this stupid bill will force even prolife doctors. Wa na choice. That's wrong.
    Your statements are confusing on who exactly have signed against this part of the bill. I guess not the health workers. Just right here in the istorya.net, many health workers are FOR this bill because they have seen what these mothers of more than 6 children are going through.

FYI, pro-life does not mean anti-contraceptive. So better change your choice of words there. And this bill just merely says that if any health worker are so afraid of their religious well-being that they cannot do their jobs (i.e., they cannot give their patients what they want because they put their spiritual well-being above that of the best interests of their patients), they can refer them to some other people who can. What is so wrong about that? What is the big deal about giving contraceptives anyway. Is it that sinful? I can't believe that some health workers are capable of getting blood samples of AIDS victims and are not capable of merely dispensing a condom. And what sin exactly is commited by dispensing a condom to a married couple who will be using it? I am actually curious what sin actually does the church say have been committed by the married couple themselves who are using contraceptives!

Your statements are just a repetition of those who are against this bill. Again, freedom of speech does not guarantee that anyone can just spread disinformation with malice. Not in the USA, not in the European Union. So why are people here in the Philippines thinking that it's anti-democratic because one cannot lie? With or without this bill, one can be sued for perjury, libel, slander, etc. No one needs to define "disinformation" in this bill. Whether this bill passes or not, anyone should not be spreading information that they cannot prove. If you have solid proof that what you are saying is TRUE, then that is certainly NOT disinformation (no matter who defines the word) and you have nothing to fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Jediknight View Post
    This guy is really the pessimist! You will always have all the reason in the world...Whatever it is.
    I believe that without the church we, would not know what is moral or not!

Your answers show that u are down the drain and you don't deserve to be a Christian.
    Just sharing my opinion.. Does it hurt? Oh your talking about morals. Maybe your talking about rape, *** scandals, and child molestation, in which priest are involved. How can they teach me good morals? Being a good person is a choice. and i choose to be one. I CARED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

Kung sakitan Ka sa kamatuoran ayaw pamersonal. Opinions raman ni ato diri.

Quote Originally Posted by bcasabee View Post
    Your actually dumb....your example says so...
    That's my point of view. Do you have a problem with that? Give your own example dumber.. Your taking it personally. get your ass out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by wng View Post
    Your statements are confusing on who exactly have signed against this part of the bill. I guess not the health workers.
    Really now? No health workers complaining? You seem to have ignored the health workers who have already protested against the bill, as shown below.

Med experts slam birth-control bill
    By Alena Pias P. Bantolo and Danielle Clara P. Dandan
    http://www.varsitarian.net/news/med_...h_control_bill

BIOETHICS experts, doctors, and other health professionals criticized Reproductive Health Bill 5043 for reducing maternal health into a matter of “pregnancy prevention” or fertility control and for styling itself as anti-abortion while promoting birth-control methods that are “potentially abortifacient agents.

They also criticized the bill and its proponents for exaggerating maternal health problems contrary to the government’s own statistics that show pregnancy complications are not a leading cause of death among Filipino mothers.

Some "non-issue", eh? NOT!!!

FYI, pro-life does not mean anti-contraceptive.
    FYI, the contraceptives being pushed are ABORTIFACIENT. So they are anti-life. To be pro-life, in this context, is to be anti-abortifacient contraceptives.

To dispense an abortifacient is to cooperate in the possible murder of an innocent human being. To refer a person to someone who you know will do the same thing is to still cooperate in the same murderous act.

Birth control is NOT a therapeutic procedure. Pregnancy is not a disease. A pro-life doctor does NOT have to dispense a placebo; he simply has to refuse to dispense such contraceptives,. And that is his right because a doctor should be able to choose whatever he thinks is best for his patient.

But this stupid bill FORCES doctors to dispense abortifacients that are medically UNNECESSARY for curing disease

No one needs to define "disinformation" in this bill. Whether this bill passes or not, anyone should not be spreading information that they cannot prove. If you have solid proof that what you are saying is TRUE, then that is certainly NOT disinformation (no matter who defines the word) and you have nothing to fear!
    Freedom of speech, in case you have forgotten, includes the right to say something that others may think is untrue. Just because you think you have solid proof does not mean others will agree with it. And that is the grave danger posed by this bill: it will be used to silence opposition by predetermining what cannot be said about the bill.

Your kind of thinking is like that of dictators use to silence opposition. They claim to be stopping "disinformation", but the turth is that they just want to impose their opinion on everyone else. That's what this idiotic bill is trying to do.

Please sign the petition AGAINST the so-called Reproductive Health Bill (HB5043)
    http://www.petitiononline.com/xxhb5043/petition.html

Kill Bill 5043
    http://www.prolife.cfcinternationalmissions.com/
    Last edited by mannyamador; 01-07-2009 at 09:53 PM.

11.    Advertisement