View Poll Results: Do we need this Bill?

Voters
694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 76.37%
  • No

164 23.63%
Page 51 of 747 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Ang simbahan wala man gud maghago pagpangeta ug kwarta. pakonxnxahon lang ka makahatag daun ka nila. Gamiton daun ang ngalan sa Ginoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    Yeah! 1 would become a corrupt priest.. don't you think so?
    Here's my point. lets talk about the one that will become a priest. His family is poor.. if he becomes a priest/minister, how can he support his family? A priest doesn't have a wage. am i right? it would sound like becoming a priest is making a lots of money. Priests are riding elegant cars with personal driver and maids. We're not dumb..

About premarital ***. Let me ask you, were you born 80 years ago? Look at the present situation. Abortion is so rampant because of the lack of *** education. The church is only good in opposing. I understand that, because this bill is a treat to their income( from 50 ka bunyag mahimo nalang 10, form 50 ka magpakasal ky namabdos mahimo nalang 10 ky dili naman daghan ang mamabdos ky naa namay contraceptive). Unya ang 20 sa 40 ka bunyag nga mawala ky para raba untawn to sa tuition ug allowance sa pagumangkon kuno? it's just all about money. Dili nalang unta maghilas2x bah. Makasabot man me ana.
    This guy is really the pessimist! You will always have all the reason in the world...Whatever it is.
    I believe that without the church we, would not know what is moral or not!

Your answers show that u are down the drain and you don't deserve to be a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediknight View Post
    This guy is really the pessimist! You will always have all the reason in the world...Whatever it is.

Your answers show that u are down the drain and you don't deserve to be a Christian.
    mao vah? naunsa nani oi

kani nga bill gipadangat kini sa mga tawng nagpatuyang lang panganak bisan sa kalisud...ang mahitabo gobyerno nasad ang basulon sa kalisud....wala koy nakitang sayop ani nga bill...ang simbahan ra tingali...

Your actually dumb....your example says so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    Yeah! 1 would become a corrupt priest.. don't you think so?
    Here's my point. lets talk about the one that will become a priest. His family is poor.. if he becomes a priest/minister, how can he support his family? A priest doesn't have a wage. am i right? it would sound like becoming a priest is making a lots of money. Priests are riding elegant cars with personal driver and maids. We're not dumb..

Blog Entries
    responsable palang unta ta... wla na unta ni gikinahanglan.. unsaon taman segi man lang palami nya dili maghuna-huna sa dangatan..

Quote Originally Posted by Jediknight View Post

dont need church to learn good conduct....my parents will do it for me or even just for myself

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford_2008 View Post
    dont need church to learn good conduct....my parents will do it for me or even just for myself
    w/o the church ur parents are morally corrupt..where did they learn morality...from the parents?
    hahahhaha...mayb you dont know what is succession and continuity.

Go Study more...so that you'll learn

Their role in the reproductive health bill is to oppose it. Yes, it may be their moral obligation to do so, but if they cannot stop the government from passing a piece of legislation, then don't. They should simply focus on providing for their members ample lessons on what they believe in.

Morality is something we should all be responsible for. We cannot just let religious institutions live with it. But we should let the government do their work as well. It will all depend on the people who will they follow ultimately.

People who agree with this bill and not with the church are not being pessimistic but merely being realistic. Look around you! Ask those street children how many brothers/sisters they have. Look whose family size is larger, those who live in the squatter areas or those in the exclusive subdivisions. Can you honestly say that these street children will grow up to be good citizens? Good Catholics? Standing on strong moral grounds?

It is a stretch to hope that they can finish college. It's even difficult to imagine how many of them can be elementary graduates. What are those people who have more children than they can afford to raise do? Did the Catholic church provide anything for them? Are they able to afford to send their children to Catholic schools (with high standards)? Sige lang oppose ang simbahan, unya sige ingon nga dili ta overpopulated. Tigae kuno ta ug scholarship sa kanang Catholic schools diri beh. Kung guaranteed ang mga tawo nga dawaton sa Ateneo ang ilang mga anak nga dili kinahanglan mobayad ug tuition, manganak tang tanan ug mas daghan pa! Ang simbahan kuno pa provide ug college assurance plan, di ba nindot kaayo.

11.    Advertisement