Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (it's finally here!)

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
    aka LOTR: Battle for Middle-earth 2, Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle earth 2

The follow-up to EA's strategy title set in J.R.R. Tolkien's beloved novel series, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth 2 allows players to engage in heated battles with Elven and Dwarven armies plus heroes and creatures that have never been seen in a The Lord of the Rings film.

Features:

Â* Â* * Fight the epic, sweeping battles from the Academy Award-winning The Lord of the Rings™ fi lm trilogy from a whole new perspective—as commander of hundreds of soldiers and creatures.
    Â* Â* * Control massive armies and interactive battlefields across the vast world of Middle-earth.
    Â* Â* * Lead the forces of good or evil by controlling one of four unique groups, from the Riders of Rohan to the forces of Sauron, each with its own playing style, resource management, and base-building techniques.
    Â* Â* * Take command of strategic territories across a highly detailed, 3D map of Middle-earth and turn the tide in the battle to control The One Ring.
    Â* Â* * Watch your armies come to life as they express emotion—from anger to fear to triumph—when reacting to events and their surroundings.
    Â* Â* * Make smarter and faster decisions in the heat of battle with an all-new intuitive, streamlined interface that gives you contextual control of your forces and structures.
    Â* Â* * Challenge fellow rulers online in massive multiplayer battles.

System requirements:

# 1.6 GHz Processor
    # 256 MB RAM
    # 6 GB Free Hard Disk Space RequiredÂ*
    # 8x CD/DVD-Rom SpeedÂ*
    # Graphics Card 64 MB
    # Sound Card (Direct X 9.0c Compatible)
    # Direct X 9.0c

Second installment of one of the greatest movie in history is here. After great success of really good first part, developers from Electronic Arts brought us next neverending hours of battles and fights. This release is little different: first Battle for Middle Earth was also big, but this is even way bigger: 1 double layer DVD (Sorry Cd-Rom usersÂ* ).

Experience Middle-earth like never before in The Lord of the Rings™, The Battle for Middle-earth™, the first The Lord of the Rings game that puts you in command of a real-time, open world. Control the legendary heroes, massive armies, and epic campaigns of Middle-earth in over 25 missions based on all three films of The Lord of the Rings™ trilogy. From waging all-out combat among the vast forces of good and evil to controlling your favorite heroes and characters to managing the troops and resources of your side, the fate of a living, breathing Middle-earth is in your hands.

Default Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (it's finally here!)

nice.. ill pm you someday..

Default Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (it's finally here!)

After seeing this topic, the release date of this game is 02/28/06. Hmmmmm how did you get your copy before a release date

Quote Originally Posted by Spec-V
    After seeing this topic, the release date of this game is 02/28/06. Hmmmmm how did you get your copy before a release date
    Torrents.... where else....

wahh! nice... thanks sa info. kailangan na ko palit ug video card ug hard disk ani....

In game screenshots dayon

taga asa man ka? 3 days left pa man before release ana. . nag pre-order man ko. i couldnt find it anywhere in torrents sites..

nevermind. i found one on isohunt.. hhmmm, i wonder where they get their copy from since 3 days paman dapat before release..

Quote Originally Posted by nitto1320i
    nevermind. i found one on isohunt.. hhmmm, i wonder where they get their copy from since 3 days paman dapat before release..
    nitto1320i, if I were you, i'd edit your post if you dont' want to get in trouble with the istorya mods...
    Tellling warez locations is a no-no...

The seed to leech ratio is awfull.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast