Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Limited User -> how can i possibly hack to admin and install programs? (winXP)

Is there any way I can easily override the limitations of a limited user, without logging in admin?

or is there any hack? so that i can install programs even if im a limited user?

thanks sa mga mu reply..

Default Re: Limited User -> how can i possibly hack to admin and install programs? (winXP)

in winXP-Pro, if memory serves me right, i think u can do that by invoking the option "install with administration rights"(or to that effect) during the installation process. and afterwards, u can invoke the same under 'properties'. hope that helps.

Default Re: Limited User -> how can i possibly hack to admin and install programs? (winXP)

no, no way you can install programs to limited user accounts... limited user accounts is built for the purpose of "LIMITATIONS", one of the major limitation is you you are not allowed to install programs. in most cased when you try to install a program there something that pops up and asking you to provide administrator password to resume installation, else it will kill the installation process.

AMD_infinium05 is right. i was thinking/assuming that u have the administrator's nod/password when u install on a limited account. but to entirely get around it with no administrator's approval it is not possible. that's why it is called a "limited account". it's a security feature.

yes you can! first you need to hack the admin password..

ask my friend Google.

Quote Originally Posted by madmike
    Is there any way I can easily override the limitations of a limited user, without logging in admin?
    thanks sa mga mu reply..
    override the limitation of a limited user, murag wala. pero hacking an admin account naay daghan. careful lang sa pagpili ug pagrun kay prone na siya sa viruses / trojans... basin dili na mo boot imong system. search the internet...

tip1: (it worked for me so many-a-times)

in the login screen, press ctrl+alt+delete to display the classic log-in screen.
    type administrator as the username
    leave the password blank
    enter

sa akong experience 80% of the pc's ive encountered so far in my life, wala ma installan ug administrator password... way klaro na paginstall

if makasulod ka, change "YOUR" username's rights to admin and not limited account... hope this helps...

tip2:
    some programs can run without installing it, just copy the folder(some files and most registry entries are installed upon clicking the executables)
    if not, find the necessary registry key--->>> internet again.
    if not, find the necessary system files--->>> internet again...

tip3:
    i've experimented making an admin account via MS-DOS...
    murag naa nay loophole, wa nako gipadayon(no use for me, im done with my cracking days hehehe)

hacking is a way to make our lives easier, you should never abuse it

comment on,
    tip1: it worked for those computer to which the administrators are too careless of admin passwords. but if they have set it right, no way 'in'
    tip2: light programs doesnt really need to write something on system registry, and executes needed dlls, files and bling2x from its installation directory, like warcraft, it runs even if you havent installed it in your computer, just copied into your usb and read from your usb < sure this works.
    tip3: ya microsoft is so dumb to let it happen, I have even changed administrators password permanently tru my keyboard. so im going to own eveything.

hacking is stealing, criminal charges can be pushed to the person involved.

@Madmike: the best way to work around that is to ask permission, you have been let to use the limited account. sure, the admin doesnt want craps running around his/her computer. respect the administrator/owner. maayo gali u have account eventhough its limited but still you can use the computer.

just my cent.

thanks for the additional thoughts amd.

but i gotta contradict on the phrase "hacking is stealing"...
    if you use it to disable/destroy some1's things then that perfectly evil. but if you use it to improve/enhance your ways in computers, i dont see anything bad about it... especially if you never stumped on other people's rights/copyrigths...

Quote Originally Posted by madmike

thanks sa mga mu reply..
    para unsa man? cgurado ko dili na imoha nga computer or kun imo man gani sa inyo na balay nga ang admin ana naa ra usa sa inyong pamilya....
    problema kung makamao ka basin magamit nimo na nga abilidad sa internetan or sa laing machine looy pod sila....
    hmmm ayaw na lang naa unta ko cd para bypass sa admin og passwd( pero dili ko ni idistribute kay pang troubleshooting ra ni akoa.....hehhee sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by mariox
    thanks for the additional thoughts amd.

but i gotta contradict on the phrase "hacking is stealing"...
    if you use it to disable/destroy some1's things then that perfectly evil. but if you use it to improve/enhance your ways in computers, i dont see anything bad about it... especially if you never stumped on other people's rights/copyrigths...
    i agree, tanawa karon o kung wala pana hackhack nila wala unta ko karon magamit nga OS sa akong internetan nga Ubuntu 8.04....
    it makes my life easier and free...hehhehehee butt-in pa gyud ko da

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast