Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Where to dine on a budget?

guys, can you tell me a couple of restaurants with interesting food or ambiance but isn't that expensive? i've heard of STK and ang ilang eel. one member said she only paid 300 for 4 people. that's one. i need four more suggestions. maybe you can also talk about your experience there.

Default where to dine on a budget

It depends on the crowd you are bringing . At 1 time , there were only 5 of us in Larsian and we end up eating to the cost of 1500 PHp . Di mi busaw o patay gutom , dagko lang mi ug kaon . But I would suggest a bang for the buck restaurant in the city , it must be Harbour city in Ayala .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

kng kapos kaau ka, kaon sa tapsilogan atbang sa pldt mabolo....or ad2 sa katipunan, tungod jd sa katipunan hardware arnd 5:45, naay namaligya dha ug mga adobo n chicharon bulaklak, barato ra pd. sa neo-neo grill haus, atbang carmelites mabolo, barato ra pd, lami kaau ilang bisayang manok kng gusto ka pa social gamay but within budget japon, go to sawasdee sa mango square or casa verde near st. mary's dormitory sa velez dapit

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    a bang for the buck restaurant in the city , it must be Harbour city in Ayala .
    bang for the buck single person or date with huge apitite...
    it has to be casa verde...

huge super sarap baby back ribs with rice and extra side dish. then an order of mashed potato with gravy if ur into that like me...plus the colosal ice tea pa na sigo 4 people magtabang di pa mahurot inom hehehe...
    all for just around 150-160pesos... can't beat that bai...

ill bring a date there...add lang 10% para aircon room...sulit kaayo.
    nice food...nice ambiance...the best! never have i gone over 350pesos for a date there...if on the budget this is a place for you to try...

TIP: call for reservation lang sa aircon room kay very limited seats didto something like 20people ra seating capacity so call 1st para dili ka mapahiya sa imo date hehehe

^^wer is that located?

ramos...near velez...
    likod sa bubbles

eat all you can.

magkano ba ang budget mo at ilan kayo? cheap is a relative term. and expensive too for that matter. bwahahahahahaha

hehehehehehe! what's the number for sawasdee? and yeah, cheap is a relative term. asa pa man? i'm collating this information for an article

Harbour City..SM ground floor...bago na gi-renovate den ila service lahi na...dili kadtong naa mag tulod2x ug cart sa tunga...and really a bang for the buck if yur trip is chinese foods...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast