Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default n love wid a player..wat shud i do??

there's dis guy i like and he likes me man sad pero kbaw jud ko na ang iyang gi apas rajud nya nko kay sa ***.. once rami nka buhat sa act and after a2 mag cge nko turn down nya kung muhagad xa(to d extent na grabe au xa mu hangyo pero d gihapn jud q musugot) coz im startng to fall for him and d ko nahan na iyang panan aw nya kay para ana rako... i askd him casually bout relationship and stuff, and he said na he's not into serious stuff because natraumatize na daw xa sa una na gibinuangan xa and ni angkon jud xa na player xa and inconsistent au xa na laki (naa xa karon, d next ma wala ra xa kalit)...i know dapat ko mu stay away nya f i dont wanna get hurt but dats just it..i cant coz im falling for him...

s der sum way na mu change iyang mind?? wat do u thnk i shud do para ma develop xa nko??

Default Re: n love wid a player..wat shud i do??

don't do anything girL..don't ever given in to him again.
    coz if u will, u'll end up worst than ur feeling ryt now.

challenge him, ever heard of the phrase "we chase those that runs away from us", use it and he might fall for you

good luck and happy hunting :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Divemaster
    challenge him, ever heard of the phrase "we chase those that runs away from us", use it and he might fall for you

yeah.. guys LOVE two C's. CHALLENGE and COMPETITION

Quote Originally Posted by Divemaster

wat do u min challenge him?? like??

Quote Originally Posted by pls_fixme_imbroken
    wat do u min challenge him?? like??
    you mentioned above that he's just more after into *** rather than having a commitment with you, the difficult part in your situation is that you have already done it with him and have probably concluded that you're an easy picking. he's a player and for sure he had a big ego when it comes to conquest with girls, and as what hanamari had said we guys love challenge and competition. make him believe that you have just given him a taste of what's more to come if he will just go a little bit further (i mean about your relationship).

once again i quote "we chase those that runs away from us", use it, apply it and trap his heart....

yup.. Divemaster has a point.. that might probably work.. but what if he doesnt fall for it?! hmmm. what if he does fall for it but still *** will be the only thing that runs through his mind or thats the only thing why he will love you?! are you prepared to be hurt? are you sure you can take him as he is, even you know he do it just for ***?! you must be very well prepared to face the consequences in every step that you will take...

im sorry if im rude.. but you are not alone, this happens nowadays... (im not siding anyone ^^)

Godspeed pls_fixme_imbroken... Take care

__like what you've said,i think it' s lust not love.
    __try to focus on other things, cheer up girl!!
    __you can lose any guy, but you can't afford losing you(love yourself girl!)
    __boys come and go but you can't have another "YOU"

-----he's asking it because you're letting him ask for it.

Life's too short to waste it for good-for-nothing guy!

AJA!

abi nko dvd player .. natural man jud na girls after ****** mo pilit man jud na nato sa mga boys
    ka klaro ana ****** ra jud g apas atong lakiha ,, just like me dah hala ngano ni enter

dri paka nko dli ka mag mahay hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast