Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hahahaha what a simple solution...

"pag change og sim"

i couldn't believe ingon ana ra ka dali e likay ug tao..i refuse to believe it..
    anyways, maybe it will work for you.. good luck on that... ayaw lang jud kaau padala ana kay ikaw ray mapagan...

Just keep your distance. Don't answer his calls, don't reply to his texts.. If he asks, tell him honestly.. Tell him that he's involved with someone else and that you don't want to be caught in the middle of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    hhmmm. . .
    for once, do not entertain the temptation. . . avoid replying to texts. if he calls, you're busy.
    kill the fire before it starts to spread out of control.
    i agree with this...

and change your cell phone number...

at TS: do you really want to let him go?...

hahah..sus kasayon ani sis.. hahahaha... blive me u wouldnt wanna do that, coz once u lost him thats the time u actually wanna keep him.haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    hhmmm. . .
    for once, do not entertain the temptation. . . avoid replying to texts. if he calls, you're busy.
    kill the fire before it starts to spread out of control.

+1 .......

Quote Originally Posted by shey0811 View Post
    So you met this guy whom you realize is the same wavelength as yours...He drives you crazy every minute by the way he cares for you..He texts you every time and even calls just to hear your voice...At first you tend to become defensive but each time you find yourself looking his way when you are together with some of your friends.. You anticipate his texts and calls and how upset you become especially when he fails to text you..You felt he ignored you...But there is just one major complication...You are not supposed to love him because he is involved with someone else...So how do you make this guy fall out of love for you? You think it's the most sane thing to do...No matter how much you love him, you have to let go somehow...So any suggestions? What makes guys turn their attentions off the the girl they like?
    its applicable in both gender, lisod gd ni cya labi na f nka built nka ug fellings towards sa lalaki murag u refuse to listen or mag pa ka buta ka sa tinood coz ur scared of losing the guy even khibalo ka na sayop ug wlay padulgan ang relationship..

maybe u need time to think it over, a hundred times guro sis, jst make sure na skto ang imong decision para wla kay regrets in the end. i do think na na confused ka or the overwhelm ba sa presencya sa lalaki which dli man sad nimo sala coz taw ra baya ta...

jst have the will to let go f ever u decide to back off...

prevention is better than cure

mao kini angsakto pag sulti..

Spoiler! 

naa pay mas datu nimo!!!

lisod na...coz guys, once naka"lock-on" na, dugay na mubuhi...y not talk to him...husayi ba...pero gnahan sad ka niya...i-settle sd imong feelings...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast