Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

Quote Originally Posted by angel_brey View Post
    When are we meeting Istorya.net Beor & Galadriel says, we need to PM them 1 week ahead to schedule for a meeting with them okies? Remind lang ko Githyanki! Thanks and God bless!
    Yup! Will sched a meeting with them after this week nya. I'm waiting RAFI to finalize the mechanics for the run.

Progress Update:

October 20

Meeting with Governor Gwen, DepEd Heads, RAFI, MyShelter, MCCI, Rotary Cebu-Fuente and JCI Mandaue. I presented the project concept to the DepEd heads of Cebu. They loved the project. We already got interesting questions and concepts to look to augment or compliment this project.

As for the Run to Light, RAFI is targeting 50,000 runners for the whole province with 5,000 runners for the central run here in Cebu. THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION FEE! Except for two 1.5L PET bottles that you will have to donate as your registration for this run. We are currently negotiating Ayala, SM, and Parkmall as venues for the registration.

Currently, we are preparing for the grand launching of this project to the Mayors this coming Thursday at CICC. Will post an update then.

Default Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

Progress Update:

October 28

Meeting with CPDRC warden. We weren't able to push through with the presentation with the mayors. Since Governor wasn't available at that day. We set an orientation about the project with the CPDRC on November 2. Hopefully we can start the assembly line by then.

We currently are in need of the 1.5 clear PET bottles. Please do start gathering them. We have contracted someone to do the collection drive regularly. Will post the schedules of route and the collection boxes once we get approval.

Progress Update:

November 2

Presented the project to the CPDRC inmates and warden. Got them psyched up for this project. We asked for their help to do an assembly line for manufacturing of the solar bottles. So what we need now is to collect the PET bottles. We still haven't finalize the routing and drop-off points but you may contact me should you have bottles for us to pick up.

Good day guys! We need 50k PET BOTTLES ASAP! SO please, if you already have some collected, please contact or PM us ASAP! We need them before the month ends! I hope you guys could help us coz this really is gonna be a huge project for all of us! A big leap into a GREENER FUTURE not only for US but also for our CHILDREN and the future generations to come! God bless everyone and we are all looking forward to your BOTTLE DONATIONS! Weeeeeeeeeeee

hala cge magstart nako tapok ron ani...

OT: Hello guys! Would like to ask for your HELP to please COLLECT and GIVE us your EMPTY CLEAR PET BOTTLES (1.5 Liter COKE bottles or Nature Spring as long as it is CLEAR!) This is for the SOLAR BOTTLE PROJECT which is to be made HERE in CEBU! Check this video! Solar bottle-bulbs bring light to Filipinos - YouTube

Follow this thread for all the details! We need to collect 100k 1.5L bottles before NOVEMBER ENDS! Please help!

https://www.istorya.net/forums/genera...-mcci-etc.html (Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI etc)

Who are the beneficiaries for this project?
    Are there groups or people that are listed to have stay on this houses?
    What is the procedure or qualification for one to have this kind of a house?
    How much will it cost if one will buy this house?
    Is this a rent-to-own?

Talking Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

Quote Originally Posted by hagkiko View Post
    Who are the beneficiaries for this project?
    Are there groups or people that are listed to have stay on this houses?
    What is the procedure or qualification for one to have this kind of a house?
    How much will it cost if one will buy this house?
    Is this a rent-to-own?
    Hello dear! Those pictures of the houses are only SAMPLES of the PROJECTS done by MY SHELTER FOUNDATION!

What we are doing here in Cebu for this project is the SOLAR BOTTLE LIGHT PROJECT of My Shelter Foundation! We are aiming to light up as many households as we can all over CEBU CITY and CEBU PROVINCES! We have already talked with the Governor Gwen Garcia about said project!

For more details, please back read on the UPDATES posted by Githyanki!

Thank you, GOd bless and More Power to yoU!

I'll check our pile of plastics if naa'y PET Bottles.. mayta'g naa.. this can help our community..

I hope di ni siya malubong na thread...

Blog Entries

guys, we badly need your help... if you don't have pet bottles at home, please do spread the word to your friends and neighbors and help us reach 100k before november ends...

aside from the fact that you'd be able to help us with our goal of lighting up as many households as we can all over CEBU, ma-minimize sad inyo garbage... recycling kumbaga...

thank you in advance...

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast