Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Talking Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

Quote Originally Posted by mico1984 View Post
    wow.. nice2, magtigom pud nya ko for this =)
    Thank you very much! We need all the help we can get! just PM us if you need them picked up na or subscribe here so you know where ang mga drop off points for those! Thanks and keep supporting for our cause! thanks!

Default Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

Will post nya the drop boxes and collection schedules. But after na ma present mi to the governor.

Default Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

dghn kaayu kog mga plastic bottle diri sis as in

pro busy pa mn ko oi waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

this is great..is there any dropping area? or pila minimum # of bottles before macollect?

Talking Re: Bottle Projects by My Shelter Foundation, Golden Hearts CEBU, JCI Mandaue, MCCI e

Quote Originally Posted by earthhomescebu View Post
    this is great..is there any dropping area? or pila minimum # of bottles before macollect?
    Hello! Thanks for wanting to take part! Just collect those lang sah for now! We will post here later on WHERE the DROP BOXES are or WHEN the SCHEDULED PICK UP's or DROP OFFS will be! Subscribe for now! We are still in the works with the CEBU CITY GOVERNMENT and everybody else! This would really be nice for everybody who would join in on the collection since it would really make a difference! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND GOD BLESS!

This is nice, join ko sa project doc...

Quote Originally Posted by cebuinvestments View Post
    This is nice, join ko sa project doc...
    NO PROBLEM! Subscribe lang sah and let us wait for the UPDATES from Githyanki! They already met with the Governor last WEDNESDAY including Ilac Diaz! God bless everyone!

This one is nice! Any news update already about this? Whats the plan exactly?

nice project. Lets support this one!

Wow! great ideas into action! i'm open to this.
    Good luck to the members.

Asa ta kakita ug small projects ani istoryans?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast