View RSS Feed

onlyvic

Times like this.

Rate this Entry
Times like this makes me feel indifferent about things around me.

A lot of things is boggling in my mind and even writing them all down here won't lessen the burden.

A burden but not a problem though.

But I can't avoid to be annoyed with myself when I start thinking that it gets to be a burden. Things that I wanna do... things that I should have done... things that I did.

Some would even think that I am carrying a problem in mind but not really. I am just thinking.

I tend to be weird at times that sometimes I choose not to speak my mind. Some would think that I am being unbelievable that they would not take me seriously. Sometimes, it hurts. But I can't blame them. It's just me thinking out loud so I'd rather not.

If I am quiet when you're talking and my nodding in every word you say is kind of overly done, that means that I wanna think out loud but chose not to.

I am my own psycho and it's fun explaining my thoughts that sometimes it gets me nowhere.

Just like now.

It is not that I need someone to talk to but it's just times like this.

However, I admit that I sometimes come out with out of this world ideas and goals. It's a burden and fun at the same time.

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top