PDF files convertor

This discussion is about "PDF files convertor" in the "Windows Software" forums.
What such programs do you know/use?...

Default PDF files convertor

What such programs do you know/use?

I know that Adobe Acrobat Reader is special software for PDF, but also there are many online tools, they are much more comfortable.

There are various online PDF file convertor tools who can convert any format of file into PDF for free. You just have to google it.
    Regards,
    Lewis

I agree with you. There are so many online facilities that help to work easily and get results faster. For example, I use an online converter to convert m4a to text https://audext.com/m4a-to-text/ It takes just about 10 minutes to transcribe 1-hour speech.

I think adobe acrobat is best PDF viewer software ever i used you also your microsoft edge browser to view PDF files. auto clicker

I used to use adobe acrobat when I worked in google docs. It is opening PDF docs without any problem and the other great thing is that you can open it with Gmail. But I changed my work and now I work more with simple word documents and I don't need adobe acrobat anymore. Actually, now I can use only this https://pdf-ocr.com site which helps me to convert the pdf documents into online word 'cause sometimes it is easier to work with clients like this. So you can try this one too, it is very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta34 View Post
    I used to use adobe acrobat when I worked in google docs. It is opening PDF docs without any problem and the other great thing is that you can open it with Gmail. But I changed my work and now I work more with simple word documents and I don't need adobe acrobat anymore. Actually, now I can use only this https://pdf-ocr.com site which helps me to convert the pdf documents into online word 'cause sometimes it is easier to work with clients like this. So you can try this one too, it is very useful.
    Thanks for this share, I'll try it and let you know my impression

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrent1 View Post
    I know that Adobe Acrobat Reader is special software for PDF, but also there are many online tools, they are much more comfortable.
    Totally agree

Actually, you can download some kind of program for working with PDF files, but why? It will also take up disk space. I advise you to try https://pdfchef.com/split-pdf.html if you have a stable internet connection, this is the very thing, there are all the necessary functions.

10.    Advertisement