Please help. SmartBro incompatibility with Windows7.

This discussion is about "Please help. SmartBro incompatibility with Windows7." in the "Windows Software" forums.
I am using a Windows 7 ultimate for my laptop then since wala naman ko sa amoa gyud, i decided to buy a SmartBro kit ...

Default Please help. SmartBro incompatibility with Windows7.

I am using a Windows 7 ultimate for my laptop then since wala naman ko sa amoa gyud, i decided to buy a SmartBro kit so that I can access the internet even I'm away from home.

When I plugged the USB, nagpa-install siya ug software. After the installation, No signal man nakasulat. A but when I tried the plug-in USB to another laptop with installed Smartbro software na, it's ok raman.

They say it's because of the compatibility daw with the OS. Is this true? I am using the black SmartBro kit. Ingon akong friend nga mas compatible daw ang new white colored one pero mahal man gud.

Can anyone help me with this? Please tawn tabangi ko about ani...

i have a laptop sad bro.. running windos 7 ultimate 64 bit.. im using the white colored smart bro prepaid kit... so far.. first time nako g.plug, ni install man ang iyang s/w then I was able to eventually surf the web thru its s/w

though the only gripe I have on this is that sometimes, when ganahan ko erestart akong pc, after disconnecting the usb from my phone, my laptop always stucks or hangs up at 'Shutting down...'

it would never restart jud.. and I have to manually press down the power button to force it to shutoff pa...

so far mao ra na akong na encounter nga issue nya...

compatible ra na bro... before installing locate lang nimo ang exe file sa usb kay makita mana nimo... pero uninstall lang sa daan para mo display ang location sa usb nga naa didto ang installer... right click sa setup then compatiblity to win xp then install mao rana ako gibuhat....

@bowee: Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences.

@naborbong: This is noted. Will try your tips. Thank you kaayo. Well appreciated mga bro(bisan bae ko, hehehe but it's ok though. )
    Thanks for the very timely respond.

5.    Advertisement