Great Minimum Viable Product Examples and Best Practices

This discussion is about "Great Minimum Viable Product Examples and Best Practices" in the "Websites & Multimedia" forums.

Default Great Minimum Viable Product Examples and Best Practices

Why MVP is so important? Cause if you have a business or an idea of it you must be present online. If you not going digital- you are going to die. Some spend lots of time, money, and brainpower building finished products full of great functionality but donít realize that users may not even want them. Donít need them.

If youíre planning to launch a product but are still hesitating, our advice is this: 一 Donít wait for the perfect product. Create an MVP. Why? Read this article to find out why MVP development is necessary for a business and how renowned companies have succeeded with MVPs. Do not hesitate to take a look at great minimum viable product examples

All that is great but I have seen so many startups failed lately that I do not even want to try them anyway. Yes MVP serves like a quick test will the product work anyway or not, so I am totally lost here for example. What do you plan to do with that ?

3.    Advertisement