Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

FREE Business Software for Small and Micro-Size Businesses (Internet Cafe, Fishball, Piggery, etc.)

This discussion is about "FREE Business Software for Small and Micro-Size Businesses (Internet Cafe, Fishball, Piggery, etc.)" in the "Websites & Multimedia" forums.
Originally Posted by Code Talker TS, got another suggestion you may want to consider. Why not add some sort of general journal/ledger and subsidiary journal/ledgersthat ...

Default Re: FREE Business Software for Small and Micro-Size Businesses (Internet Cafe, Fishball, Piggery, et

Quote Originally Posted by Code Talker View Post
    TS, got another suggestion you may want to consider. Why not add some sort of general journal/ledger and subsidiary journal/ledgersthat accounts for each type of account title(accounting jargon) e.g. Cash, Inventory, Equipment, all other assests; liabilities; expenses; capital. These journals in turn help generate financial statements - Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trial balance, Cash flows, etc. I'm sure naka kita sad ka sa mga existing accounting softwares out there in the market. I'm sure if you get large businesses as clients they will be asking you that. Good luck
    that's another great suggestion, Code Talker. it'll be something to be considered in the future, near future; once BMS starts to gather a larger customer-base, which i am optimistic and hopeful about.

current version of BMS, only allows monitoring of Revenues and Expenses of your business(es), particularly targetting small and micro-sized business. This includes small-time businesses like a sari-sari store, retailing, buy-and-sell, livestock, fishball/siomai vending, and the like. I also own/manage a couple of small-time businesses, and for my part, seeing only the revenues/expenses and therefore the net profit/loss for particular period, is enough for me to gain idea on how my business is performing. which is a perfect alternative by just maintaining your records in raw Excel or other types of documents.

though like i mentioned, having a Journal Entry module for this software will surely be considered in the future. and we could probably collaborate on that if that time comes; as my Accounting knowledge is a bit limited.

thanks again Code Talker, you have been very cooperative and supportive for this product.

Default Re: FREE Business Software for Small and Micro-Size Businesses (Internet Cafe, Fishball, Piggery, et

Also, just this morning, BMS is now 13 users strong, an unlucky number. Hehe.

Up lang nako ug balik guys, no new registered users... still 13 users strong...

OT:
    Reminder, we will be having our first Raffle for a 300-peso worth of load tomorrow at at 8PM. So register now!

Hello again guys,

I created two test databases which you could use to play around/familiarize the software. You can do anything you want with it, create, edit, or even delete records! They are backed-up anyway. Please see below for the credentials:

Go to RobEarth Softworks - the soft solution and login using any of the two:

Test Electronics Store Business
    Username = etester Password = test123

Test Fashion Line Business
    Username = clothingtester Password = test123

In a few minutes, we will be announcing the winner of a 300-pesos worth of load!

Business Management Software is now 15 users strong! Good luck in advance to the winner. More raffle promos to come.

Business Management System is now 16 users strong!

More features and enhancements to come once we've launched our official 1.0 Version! Soon!

For suggestions/comments, post it here. Thanks!

Banned User

up for this bro! very nice initiative.....

hopefully someday mukuha sad ko ani once makastart ko sa akong graphic design business...heheh, discount bro ha?

Quote Originally Posted by Breakeven View Post
    up for this bro! very nice initiative.....

hopefully someday mukuha sad ko ani once makastart ko sa akong graphic design business...heheh, discount bro ha?

thanks bro! i sincerely appreciate your comment.

ayaw kabalaka bro, this is very, very affordable as my vision is to make web technologies accessible to ordinary people/masses.

this is currently FREE, so feel FREE to register, and enjoy using the software.

good luck with your business as well!

Watch out for our 2nd Raffle Promo this coming December 1, 2012!

Get a chance to win a LOAD WALLET worth 500 pesos (inclusive 200 pesos reloading balance) andSTART YOUR OWN Reloading Business.
    Also a perfect chance to integrate with BMS.

So keep the registrations coming guys!
    Code Talker likes this.

C.I.A.

padayon lng jud ani bro. you'll get the results you want.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast