Page 179 of 183 FirstFirst ... 169176177178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1827
Like Tree347Likes

Who wants to know the right way on how to create a blog that can earn money $$$

This discussion is about "Who wants to know the right way on how to create a blog that can earn money $$$" in the "Websites & Multimedia" forums.
Also, akong advice pod kay dont sweat the small stuff... you will just waste a lot of time. The important thing is to get your ...

Also, akong advice pod kay dont sweat the small stuff... you will just waste a lot of time. The important thing is to get your site out there and make sure na it's something that will bring value to your readers. Okay ra na ma wrong grammar/spelling panagsa as long you are able to get your point across.
    flymono likes this.

Thanks sa mga pointers, importante jd kaayo ni. Maynta di ra mo mawala dria nya mgbisita2 ghapon mo pra motubag sa mga questions namong mga noob..
    bzseal likes this.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flymono View Post
    Thanks sa mga pointers, importante jd kaayo ni. Maynta di ra mo mawala dria nya mgbisita2 ghapon mo pra motubag sa mga questions namong mga noob..
    you can post your progress here para sad ma aware me .. basin diay og dunay part me matabang... dili ko expert but makatabang sab ko .... blackhatter here lol !!!!!
    flymono likes this.

Elite Member
    Thanks for the extra resources master. Just finished reading the article and it made me realize that for now I shouldn't be working with the backlinks on the first place. Lol

Iya jud tawn gi.klaro adto na way gamit ang mga backlinks2 kung ngkaboang pa ang site mismo, dapat ok na adto daan before working with backlinks. so murag ako sa ni i.revamp jud to fix the minor errors.

From my experience its totally different since I want to rank my homepage…as Long as I have done my title and description then I am good to go to put some backlinks .. I don’t need to add so much article since I am not creating an ebook, only in my case and that is also depends on your niche

I'l start with the theme, down to schema, amp ug uban pa. Mejo struggle ko ani at first mao nga nikuha nlang daun ko ug random theme just to launch a website, which was dumb move. Pro cge nlang. Hehe

For your theme make sure it’s seo friendly theme what I mean that if you make a post then check your title if its h1 and it should be super light. AVOID theme that contains a lot of javascript code and try to minimize on using plugin the lesser the better use only that are really necessary.

Any preferred or themes that you can suggest though? Kanang free.

There so many theme you can use but if you are really serious in your blogging, use a premium one. I can give you few one if you want , I m using elegantheme. But I am not sure if you like those.

Plugins that I should install for the basics? It will be a reference website, there will be reviews, steps(with pictures). Sa existing nako i use a plugin pra nig click sa picture naa syay preview. I also added content views to group articles of same category, then add page. Eventually nihinay ako pagespeed tungod sa duha.

For seo use seo yoast

For Htags font size, what do you usually use?
    H1 down to H4?

You can always tweak this either you wil be using 14 or 20 that is up to you as long you make it user friendly.

For font color, instead of black unsa mn?

Black is general color

Medyo particular pod ko ani kay ako target audience are parents and elderly so nahan ko na nig basa nila, klaro ra nya di mka.strain sa ila mata. Lol.

Already made some research with font sizes and colors which are appealing sa oldies and applied it. Pro nahan sad ko makadungog sa inyo take ani. So far, ako ra gibuhat kay plain solid 000000 black na Hfonts, then sa paragraph kay kadtong maypagka.gray. Pro bati gihapon pra nko. Basin tungod pod sa font style.

Back to zero sa guro ko ani. Ako sa siya tarungon jud. I hope dili mo kapoyan hatag ug advise.
    flymono likes this.

Thanks master maue! So far, na.apply ra nko 2ng mga basics for seo. Metadata, etc. Problema pa lng ko gamay sako website overall setup mismo, di pko kontento niya. Since ako gamit is free theme lang, naay mga options na kinahanglan nko gamitan plugin. Manan.aw nya ko sa eleganttheme, then mamarayg lng nya ko nmo. Hehe

Btw, update about my main keyword's performance.
    Before, constant iya movement pataas, pero karon kay ni.pundo nlang sya sa mga around 60. Pero payts ra kay wa pa mn pd nko nabuhat inyo tnan advice.

If ma.implement na nko tnan, anha nlang ko mag.update2 jd.

Elite Member
    Thanks master maue! So far, na.apply ra nko 2ng mga basics for seo. Metadata, etc. Problema pa lng ko gamay sako website overall setup mismo, di pko kontento niya. Since ako gamit is free theme lang, naay mga options na kinahanglan nko gamitan plugin. Manan.aw nya ko sa eleganttheme, then mamarayg lng nya ko nmo. Hehe

Btw, update about my main keyword's performance.
    Before, constant iya movement pataas, pero karon kay ni.pundo nlang sya sa mga around 60. Pero payts ra kay wa pa mn pd nko nabuhat inyo tnan advice.

If ma.implement na nko tnan, anha nlang ko mag.update2 jd.

as far as you want to build link to your website with web 2.o ... that web 2.o is useless if it has no power..

Quote Originally Posted by maue View Post
    as far as you want to build link to your website with web 2.o ... that web 2.o is useless if it has no power..
    When we say power master, are we referring to PR, DA and PA? Naa koy nakita na list of 2.0's with authority, pero la pa nko na.check if they are dofollow.

Naa ka ikasuggest about ani na method master?

I dunno if this can give encouragement or not ...
    Attachment 15688
    ... basta for me, mabuhi akong dugo ani

---------

Background:
    I started this specific hobby blog just on a blogspot lang in 14.Mar.2017.
    So it's something like this-odd-hobby.blogspot.com.
    I think I am doing pure white hat by the way.

The Blog URL:
    Do not ask me, i wont tell you... for now
    But Master @maue can site real examples1

My backlinking style:
    • 5 sub-domain Web 2.0's pointing to the blogspot blog. These I created fresh and manually.
    • gsa-blasting of the 5 web 2.0's thru fiverr

Google Webmaster's Tool
    • after adding more than 50 post, ako dayon gi-add sa GWT. I just thought, dali ma-index if ako i-add.
    • I did this step after I did the blasting above
    • this is white hat anyway. I dont do this on black hat niches.

Earning method:
    • via cpa locker1 - somethin' like the viewer would need to take survey to get the hobby instruction file that I am giving away
    • Ang 1st earning/conversion came in on 02.May. So kanang MTD as screenshot, mao pa na ang earnings as of today 17.May.2017 since I started for this blogspot blog.

Sorry for bragging on a mere $6 earnings.

1 ask master @maue
    Last edited by jackdi; 05-17-2017 at 10:47 AM. Reason: added footnotes ; added GWT
    bzseal and flymono like this.

5 sub domain web 2.0s, unsa imo ggmit na site master? Do you use different email address kada web 2.0 or pwde ra na the same?

5 sub domain web 2.0s, unsa imo ggmit na site master? Do you use different email address kada web 2.0 or pwde ra na the same?
    For one money site (a blogspot sub-domain pod), i use 1 gmail account to create web2.0's .

Im using sub-domains of :
    • tumblr
    • wp
    • soup.io
    • weebly
    • tripod

Naa pa ma'y daghan ani. But nag-try ra ko'g 5 for this.

flymono likes this.

11.    Advertisement