Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Nintendo Switch Cebu Community

This discussion is about "Nintendo Switch Cebu Community" in the "Video Games" forums.
Sakto sad on losing physical copies. Akong gi sulod ug pounch akong 3DS games sauna. And I lost the pouch. So wala na koy game ...

Sakto sad on losing physical copies. Akong gi sulod ug pounch akong 3DS games sauna. And I lost the pouch. So wala na koy game nabilin ato.

Hopefully, mu drop ang prices sa 2nd hand physical games. Para mas affordable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Icheck nya nako that Digital Village. Is it a Class 1 memory card? I bought my BOTW through FB Nintendo Switch pages. However, seems like the prices went back up.
    As Far as i know its not Class A.. its original.. the same SanDisk sold somewhere else is around 1600 to 1900.. the same one exactly..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    So after paying him, your desired game just pops out of your switch games gallery? Interesting...
    For some reason yeah if you pay for the primary

- - - Updated - - -

Initially, this is what I planned. You never truly own Digital products. Publishers might decide to pull their games in the future and it won't be available for download anymore ( i.e. purchased movies on itunes). However, I've discovered the hassle of having to swap cartridges when playing party games with friends so I made a halfway approach. I buy couch multiplayer games digitally and collect single player game cartridges. If I want to build up my collection perhaps I'll buy a secondary physical copy of my multiplayer games.

In 10 or 15 years time, I don't think I'd be as keen on revisiting the games on an outdated game console anyway. For now, the re-sell value is most probably my main reason for buying physical games if I ever tire of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cm27 View Post
    I also feel the hassle of switching cartridges that is why I am selling some of my physical games and buying them again when they go on sale in the eshop. I usually use my switch on hand-held and outside the house so I don't want to risk loosing my cartridges when I'm swapping them out due to oversight or drop them somewhere I can't reach.

As for the games that require huge downloads before you can even play them, no doubt I go automatic digital because what is the point of going physical when the bulk of the game is a download anyway (Doom, NBA, Mortal Kombat 11). Aside from the shelf collection of course.

I keep the good ones on physical though (BoTW, Diablo, and Darksouls).
    I agree to that.. i buy (will buy) the exclusive games for the switch in physical form.. anything else that i can get on the PC or somewhere else specially couch multiplayer i get digitally..
    Occulus and cm27 like this.

Coming to the Online Service of Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    As Far as i know its not Class A.. its original.. the same SanDisk sold somewhere else is around 1600 to 1900.. the same one exactly..

- - - Updated - - -
    I actually did a bit of research naa man daw nay "class" ang memory card not because fake but more like iyang use.

Here is a link: https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/
    hijjawi and Occulus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post

Coming to the Online Service of Nintendo
    Playing NES games online with a friend is really laggy. Ruins the experience for me. If you're gonna play multiplayer, I'd recommend you play NES games locally.

Playing NES games online with a friend is really laggy. Ruins the experience for me. If you're gonna play multiplayer, I'd recommend you play NES games locally.
    Well i subscribed to the one year membership.. So these games come free.. i play these games locally 2 players on the switch.. i still dont have friend on the switch hahahahaha.. trying to finish Mario 1 2 and 3.. i dont have the patience like how i used to have back in the days lol.. How did i ever finish Mario 1 before lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I actually did a bit of research naa man daw nay "class" ang memory card not because fake but more like iyang use.

Here is a link: https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/
    Sorry i miss understood your question.. i thought you were asking its replica or fake class A.. didnt think you mean class as in type/speed.. its a 10 which is high speed class..

Are there any stores in Cebu that buy or sell pre-owned [console] games?

Quote Originally Posted by pamzk View Post
    Are there any stores in Cebu that buy or sell pre-owned [console] games?
    I used to know one near country mall.. sadly thats the only store i ever encountered that was buying 2nd hand units.. cleans/repair them then resells them at a lower price he had games too.. but its since has been closed.. couldnt find anything like that.. i try to walk in colon area from time to time to see if i can find a store like that.. no luck so far..
    pamzk likes this.

Gave in and bought this physical .. anyone playing it or need friends in to team up with?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast