Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Nintendo Switch Cebu Community

This discussion is about "Nintendo Switch Cebu Community" in the "Video Games" forums.
Originally Posted by hijjawi Caved in and got these games hahaha, couldnt resist.. for a total 32USD in the eshop (Degrees of Separation practically free ...

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Caved in and got these games hahaha, couldnt resist.. for a total 32USD in the eshop (Degrees of Separation practically free using the coins)

Celeste

Moonlighter

Degrees of Separation

Contra Collection
    Nice! Ning give in na dyod sa Moonlighter. Hahah. A game definitely worth the buy in my books. Going to buy more indies and possibly another copy sa stardew valley.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Nice! Ning give in na dyod sa Moonlighter. Hahah. A game definitely worth the buy in my books. Going to buy more indies and possibly another copy sa stardew valley.
    Yeah hahaha the discount was making them very tempting.. too many games are on discount.. eyeing Toad adventure and Youshi Land to add to the collection..

Hi guys.. i am selling my rarely used BODE case with grip and throwing in a replacement screen protector from Japan (since i used the one that came with dobe on my switch) And selling my Super Mario Party

FS: Dobe Case and Grip: 450P
    - Hand Case
    - Switch Grip
    - Screen Protector
    With box and Receipt fromo Data blitz
    RS: I rarely use it, switch is always in doc mode..so the case and grip is in super good condition

FS/FT: Super Mario Party: 2,400P (original price 2750)
    - With Case
    - Receipt from Data Blitz
    RS: Rarely played the games since you need a group to enjoy it

(open for trade with 1 or 2 games equal to same face value or cash)

Meet up place: anyway near Abellana or Jones Ave. You can Pm me for offers..

Nintendo switch system update 9.1.0 is now live..

When will they ever give us themes

Super Mario Maker 2 Ver. 2.0.0 (Released December 4, 2019)

Full details:
    Super Mario Maker 2 Version 2.0 Full Patch Notes - Link's Master Sword, Ninji Speedrun And More - Nintendo Life

Nintendo adding six new games to the SNES and NES Switch Online libraries by December 12, 2019:

Under SNES:

Star Fox™ 2 – This 3D rail-shooter and second installment of the Star Fox series was first designed for Super NES, but went unreleased until it appeared on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System™: Super NES Classic Edition system in 2017. This time, Emperor Andross is on a crusade to conquer the Lylat system and the Star Fox team itself. After a long wait, Star Fox is back in action.

Super Punch-Out!!™ – Featuring the tight gameplay and humor the series is known for, this sequel to the NES classic sees Little Mac return to the ring with the World Video Boxing Association belt once again at stake.

Kirby Super Star™ – That awful King Dedede is at it again – he’s stolen all the food in Dream Land. It’s up to Kirby to get it back and ultimately save Popstar from being taken over. There’s never a dull moment as Kirby dashes, flies and fights!

Breath of Fire II – Set 500 years after the original, take on the role of Ryu, the last member of the Dragon Clan. A cast of unusual and exciting companions join you in your adventures across a wondrous land full of magic and mystery.

Under NES:

Crystalis – An epic story for action-RPG fans is ready to unfold. Set in a world where civilization lies in ruins, the young protagonist awakes from cryogenic sleep and the adventure begins. Collect the Sword of Wind and venture into the unknown.

Journey to Silius – Join Jay on his run-and-gun mission to take down the mechanical army responsible for his father’s death. Defeat endless waves of attack robots and fulfill his father’s dream of developing a space colony in the Silius Solar System.

Nice Dauntless just came out and its free in the eshop now

hotshotaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Nice Dauntless just came out and its free in the eshop now

yes apparently same makers sa Fortnite. excited to play!

yeah.. the nice thing it doesnt need nintendo online subscription.. i opened the game on a japan dummy account and i was able to go online on that account that has no online subscription.. its a cool free pve game..

Wow.. there is alot of games on discount again today.. up to 50%.. and to of inde games at 90% to 95% off.. time to use my 880 gold coins lol..

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...-Kd6G60xjTGWXc

11.    Advertisement