Monster Hunter World for PS4, Xbox & PC

This discussion is about "Monster Hunter World for PS4, Xbox & PC" in the "Video Games" forums.
Godspeed 3DS & Switch! I'm a fan of MH Stories, though. Not so much with 3U and 4U. MH has already joined the crossplats and ...

Default Monster Hunter World for PS4, Xbox & PC

Godspeed 3DS & Switch! I'm a fan of MH Stories, though. Not so much with 3U and 4U.

MH has already joined the crossplats and expect more of this from Capcom. However, it will hurt their sales since nobody buys a console in Japan only handhelds. MH5 might still go with 3DS and Switch. Hopefully this is just one of those spin-offs.

finally! naa nko excuse mka palit ps4.. hahaha.. pro naa man sad sa pc sayang na invest nko sa pc sakit bulsa ang video card.

Quote Originally Posted by gomugomu View Post
    finally! naa nko excuse mka palit ps4.. hahaha.. pro naa man sad sa pc sayang na invest nko sa pc sakit bulsa ang video card.
    If this is your first time playing MH, go with PC na lang since you have a powerful one at your disposal. This is likely a spin-off only and might not get a series. Well, originally the franchise was part of Sony many years ago.

Actually there is already MH Online and it's for PC but sadly available in China only . It's also region-free. A fantastic mmorpg if only there's an english patch to it.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    If this is your first time playing MH, go with PC na lang since you have a powerful one at your disposal. This is likely a spin-off only and might not get a series. Well, originally the franchise was part of Sony many years ago.

Actually there is already MH Online and it's for PC but sadly available in China only . It's also region-free. A fantastic mmorpg if only there's an english patch to it.
    nope, dili nko first time boss. been playing MH sa psp before and now 3ds. just want to play on big screen since the beginning and now feasible na. i will weigh things first whether ps4 or just stick with pc plus xbox controller if allowed with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gomugomu View Post
    nope, dili nko first time boss. been playing MH sa psp before and now 3ds. just want to play on big screen since the beginning and now feasible na. i will weigh things first whether ps4 or just stick with pc plus xbox controller if allowed with the game.
    Sorry for my ignorance boss hehe

Well, hopefully spin-off lang gyud ni kay di ko ganahan mawala ang MH sa handheld gaming. I couldn't bring myself to sit in front of the pc for long periods of time. Fave MH nako pud ang Freedom Unite ug kung naa pay english ang Frontier G ok gyud unta kaayo to.

Sa 3ds kadyot ra kaayo ko sa 3U ug 4U kay di kaayo nako feel. MH Stories ako gnahan unta sa 3ds pero dugay man kaayo mo gawas ang english version gud mao nabaligya na lang nako ako xl pag last year hehe

One game to look forward to on PS4. But, the mobile features sa MH handhelds will still keep it alive. MH survives even with just the japenese market. So most likely, dili na mamatay sya.

7.    Advertisement