Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Graft

Minecraft?

This discussion is about "Minecraft?" in the "Video Games" forums.
Kinsa sa inyo mag duwa ug Minecraft diri (either online or single player)? Some people consider this game child's play. Pero speaking as a 23 ...

Default Minecraft?

Kinsa sa inyo mag duwa ug Minecraft diri (either online or single player)?

Some people consider this game child's play. Pero speaking as a 23 yo. gamer, I think Minecraft is challenging in its own way. Although dili siya pareho sa mga popular/mainstream games karon, entertaining ghpon siya.

To those nga nka nag/mag duwa online, naka try na mo ug admin/manage ug minecraft server?
    jntio likes this.

okay halin kaayo ni sa mga bata nga manuwaay diri

Minecraft is very interesting and great game, it's not just for the kids. It become very popular because the interface is simple and panel control could be managed even by the kid. For adult player is better to play on private servers to avoid any inconvenience and misunderstanding while playing with more young gamers. For example connecting with ggservers.com you would be able to create your own world , you will be able to use the best mods and plugins also you can invite your friends to join your server.

I'm older than 23, yet still enjoy Minecraft. Some people judge it by sa graphics. And simple concept. Pero just like Lego, dili na mu laos ang Minecraft. And it is wholesome pa dyod.

I haven't tried managing a server. Pero naka suway ko ug online play sauna katong pina Hunger Games.

Quote Originally Posted by MindCollaps View Post
    Minecraft is very interesting and great game, it's not just for the kids. It become very popular because the interface is simple and panel control could be managed even by the kid. For adult player is better to play on private servers to avoid any inconvenience and misunderstanding while playing with more young gamers. For example connecting with ggservers.com you would be able to create your own world , you will be able to use the best mods and plugins also you can invite your friends to join your server.
    Are you planning further development of the server?

Unfortunately never liked this game

Quote Originally Posted by Ufrixat View Post
    Unfortunately never liked this game
    Same here actually never liked this game and never understood its popularity.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am having difficulties with your RSS. I donít understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the Minecraft Server List answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Minecraft is a pretty good game, I would say it's the best one that exists at the moment. Many of you will agree with me. Finally, I played for 2 years in Minecraft and I never played on the PlayStation. I think it's amazing to play. I have no patience to try this. But I already have to remove Minecraft again. Such an interesting situation happened. We were arguing with my girlfriend, she was upset that I didn't pay more attention to her but I pay more to online games. And I deleted Minecraft.

Hello, my friend. There are a lot of different servers out there these days, but as for me, I often choose servers on this website servers-minecraft.net and while talking about this game, I found these fun Minecraft servers and just wanted to hear your personal opinion on them, what do you like the most right now? I'll be waiting for your answers right here. Good luck to you.

11.    Advertisement