Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Article: How Important is a Professional Appearance?

This discussion is about "Article: How Important is a Professional Appearance?" in the "vBCms Comments" forums.
You can view the page at http://www.istorya.net/forums/conten...nal-Appearance...

Editor-in-Chief Content Manager's Avatar

Default Article: How Important is a Professional Appearance?

You can view the page at https://www.istorya.net/forums/conten...nal-Appearance

Blog Entries
    I'm wearing shorts, t-shirt, and slippers here in our office right now. Appearance doesn't matter. What matters is the output.

Actually outfit's a great advantage at work where people tend to get dressed up often. In some cases, you look ridiculously rich while wearing dress up.

In our business where we often times get dressed up. Then, the more pro you look alike, the more respectable you become.

Just my thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually outfit's a great advantage at work where people tend to get dressed up often. In some cases, you look ridiculously rich while wearing dress up.

In our business where we often times get dressed up. Then, the more pro you look alike, the more respectable you become.

Just my thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Just my thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Just my thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Just my thought.

few available rooms for rent community type and within the City of Cebu Philippines call+639982174124

Thanks for sharing this information, i really learn a lot when talk's about proper grooming and gestures.

Blog Entries
    Appearance is really important and first impressions do really last

appearance most likely important when your applying for a job but when your already in the job; it will depend on what the job your in in some cases sales people or usually people that meets clients very often are required to wear business attire

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately most of the time... Your credentials do the talking.

Unfortunately since I started working in 2000 after graduating from college, I've only worked in companies that has no dress code so if I wear business attire I'd be the odd one out. Even though I wanted to look presentable at least coz it would also boost your confidence but I guess it would just depend on where you are. Since that's out, I guess your behavior comes into play.

judging appearances??

for me,
    its like being a RACIST.. haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast