Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

The Witcher (Netflix TV Series)


This discussion is about "The Witcher (Netflix TV Series)" in the "TV's & Movies" forums.
The Witcher (Netflix TV Series) The Witcher is an upcoming TV series exclusive to Netflix, based on the Witcher series by Andrzej Sapkowski, who will ...

  1. #1
    Elite Member Quilluaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,162

    Default The Witcher (Netflix TV Series)







    The Witcher (Netflix TV Series)

    The Witcher is an upcoming TV series exclusive to Netflix, based on the Witcher series by Andrzej Sapkowski, who will serve as a creative consultant on the show. It was announced on May 17, 2017. Its first season will consist of 8 episodes, and will launch in 2019. On September 4, 2018, it was announced that Henry Cavill will be returning to television and will play the lead Geralt of Rivia.

    Synopsis: Geralt of Rivia, a solitary monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts.


    Network: Netflix
    Director: Tomasz Bagiński (one of several)


    Writer(s)
    Lauren Schmidt Hissrich (showrunner)(Daredevil,The Defenders)
    Beau DeMayo
    Jenny Klein
    Declan de Barra
    Sneha Koorse
    Clare Higgins (assistant)


    Characters:
    Henry Cavill - Geralt of Rivia
    Yennefer
    Ciri
    Triss Merigold
    Milva
    Regis
    Vilgefortz
    Emhyr
    Cahir
    Jaskier
    Leo Bonhart
    Roach
    Last edited by Quilluaz; 09-12-2018 at 09:52 PM.

  2. #2
    C.I.A. luff101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,880
    3d ni siya ts?

  3. #3
    Elite Member Quilluaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    3d ni siya ts?
    Live action ni siya boss. Matapos nang Game of Thrones next year, so hopefully nindot ni pagka himo para naa nasad koy sundan nga fantasy series. hehe

  4. #4
    C.I.A. luff101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilluaz View Post
    Live action ni siya boss. Matapos nang Game of Thrones next year, so hopefully nindot ni pagka himo para naa nasad koy sundan nga fantasy series. hehe
    poster looks like 3d.. hehe

    nice nice. im looking forward to it.

  5. #5
    Elite Member Quilluaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    poster looks like 3d.. hehe

    nice nice. im looking forward to it.
    Actually wala pay official poster boss. Sa videogame na siya gikan since naa ni siya sikat kaau na trilogy of videogames. The series will be based off sa Novels though which is sikat sad.

    Ang showrunner/writer ani same sa Netflix Daredevil which is a really good series so I have high hopes na nindot sad ni.

  6. #6
    C.I.A. luff101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilluaz View Post
    Actually wala pay official poster boss. Sa videogame na siya gikan since naa ni siya sikat kaau na trilogy of videogames. The series will be based off sa Novels though which is sikat sad.

    Ang showrunner/writer ani same sa Netflix Daredevil which is a really good series so I have high hopes na nindot sad ni.
    Here...
    The Witcher on Netflix: Release date, cast, episodes

    Si Superman d i ang main role ani.

  7. #7
    Elite Member Quilluaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    Here...
    The Witcher on Netflix: Release date, cast, episodes

    Si Superman d i ang main role ani.
    Superman no longer. Bag.o ra siya ni quit. Maayo rasad. The DCEU is not in a good place right now.

  8. #8
    C.I.A. luff101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilluaz View Post
    Superman no longer. Bag.o ra siya ni quit. Maayo rasad. The DCEU is not in a good place right now.
    I'm not surprised.. hehehe

    Let's see kung unsa kaha ang labas ani. Please be good. please please please

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    Let's see kung unsa kaha ang labas ani. Please be good. please please please
    maayo og mopasar sa curse. tv series man sad nuon ni, dili movie. atngan ta ni.

    if worst comes to worst, cavill is a bigger star now, maayo og i-snatch siya sa marvel.

  10. #10
    Elite Member Quilluaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    maayo og mopasar sa curse. tv series man sad nuon ni, dili movie. atngan ta ni.

    if worst comes to worst, cavill is a bigger star now, maayo og i-snatch siya sa marvel.
    They're basing it off the books and not the video games so maybe the curse doesnt apply? hehe

    The DCEU is all over the place right now, no wonder Cavill left. He was a great Superman, ang problema ang script ug direction sa movies not him.
    Last edited by Quilluaz; 09-13-2018 at 08:51 AM.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. The Best Teenage TV Series in HOLLYWOOD
    By panz_cute in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:23 AM
  2. Beauty and the Geek (Reality TV Series)
    By 23dean18 in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:49 AM
  3. anybody watching "the traveler" american tv series??
    By cricketdbuster in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 04:44 AM
  4. ON THE LOT Reality TV Series
    By vin-saint in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:14 PM
  5. The Apprentice - Reality TV series
    By september in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top