Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

The Moon Embracing the Sun

This discussion is about "The Moon Embracing the Sun" in the "TV's & Movies" forums.
Originally Posted by kimleeKINO_choi hehe sorry brod.. unsa pka na episode diay? wla pko ka tiwas Ep8. sa TV nlng ko nitan aw bai kay ...

Default Re: The Moon Embracing the Sun

Quote Originally Posted by kimleeKINO_choi View Post
    hehe sorry brod.. unsa pka na episode diay? wla pko ka tiwas Ep8.
    sa TV nlng ko nitan aw bai kay wa nkuy tym mag online streaming.hehhe ~

Diba ang sa TV run kay Episode 6 nman na?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ako.pa View Post
    sa TV nlng ko nitan aw bai kay wa nkuy tym mag online streaming.hehhe ~

Diba ang sa TV run kay Episode 6 nman na?
    Nope. Gi check nako Ep8 na ang sa TV karon..hehe Currently watching it. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by arielsee2012 View Post
    human nko sa tanang episode ani. kaso online ko sya napanuod. nindot kaau ang istorya ani.

you can watch it here: Welcome to FILEBOOK!!
    Salamat brad

haha Jan Shil is pretty kiyeopta.

I really feel sorry for Bo Kyung. Fate is really a big jerk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    haha Jan Shil is pretty kiyeopta.

I really feel sorry for Bo Kyung. Fate is really a big jerk.
    hahaha lingaw bitaw si jan shil ais..hehe bo kyung kai trying hard...ep11 pman ko mga brad.

nindot ni salidaha uy

I succumbed and watch the rest of the episodes online(will still watch GMA dub tho).

Spoiler: reaction 
    ending was kinda lol. Prince Yangmyung's death? I was laughing my ass off at how no one absolutely did anything to stop that dying rebel from throwing his spear at him. they had like 3 minutes to either finish the guy off or get Yangmyung out of his line of fire. but no, they all just stood there, FOR THREE FRIGGIN MINUTES AND DID NOTHING. shittiest writing ever. and Seol's death too. YEON WOO'S BROTHER JUST STOOD THERE BEING USELESS WHILE SEOL WAS GETTING STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ASSASSINS. good freaking hell. she was my favorite character and she died just because this idiot didn't have a back bone. there wasn't even a purpose to her death other than MORE DRAMAAAAAAAA! she didn't have to die. I was crying at her death scene. SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE! omg. that was just bad how those two characters were handled in the end imo.

other than that, this is one of the best historical dramas I've ever seen. characters were good. I liked Bo Kyung very much, Kim Min Seo is so pretty. her character was just unfortunate that fate was shipping the King and Yeon Woo harder than JongKey shippers. Jan Shil was adorable, too bad Yangmyung DIED! I wanted him and her to hook up haha. and Lady Jang was great. she sacrificed and had to put up with a lot of shit just to save Yeon Woo and the King was still condemning her to die. King's Justice. really, a lot of characters that I liked died. Seol, Yangmyung, Bo Kyung, Lady Jang, probably my top four favourite characters and they all died lol. only Jan Shil made it. anyway, the acting was good, story was good though there were some eyebrow raising times, but other than the issue in my first paragraph, they were all minor and I found this drama to be one of the best.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    I succumbed and watch the rest of the episodes online(will still watch GMA dub tho).

Spoiler: reaction 
    ending was kinda lol. Prince Yangmyung's death? I was laughing my ass off at how no one absolutely did anything to stop that dying rebel from throwing his spear at him. they had like 3 minutes to either finish the guy off or get Yangmyung out of his line of fire. but no, they all just stood there, FOR THREE FRIGGIN MINUTES AND DID NOTHING. shittiest writing ever. and Seol's death too. YEON WOO'S BROTHER JUST STOOD THERE BEING USELESS WHILE SEOL WAS GETTING STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ASSASSINS. good freaking hell. she was my favorite character and she died just because this idiot didn't have a back bone. there wasn't even a purpose to her death other than MORE DRAMAAAAAAAA! she didn't have to die. I was crying at her death scene. SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE! omg. that was just bad how those two characters were handled in the end imo.

other than that, this is one of the best historical dramas I've ever seen. characters were good. I liked Bo Kyung very much, Kim Min Seo is so pretty. her character was just unfortunate that fate was shipping the King and Yeon Woo harder than JongKey shippers. Jan Shil was adorable, too bad Yangmyung DIED! I wanted him and her to hook up haha. and Lady Jang was great. she sacrificed and had to put up with a lot of shit just to save Yeon Woo and the King was still condemning her to die. King's Justice. really, a lot of characters that I liked died. Seol, Yangmyung, Bo Kyung, Lady Jang, probably my top four favourite characters and they all died lol. only Jan Shil made it. anyway, the acting was good, story was good though there were some eyebrow raising times, but other than the issue in my first paragraph, they were all minor and I found this drama to be one of the best.
    Agree with u.
    Spoiler! 

After all YangMyung has done, he still died?!
    Also I rily2 pity YangMyung, he has sacrificed more than the King but still the King stole away Wol from him (oh well, Wol belongs to the King in the first place..hehe).
    And loving is not about how much effort or sacrifices you've done.... what really prevails is true love.

Good drama.
    I love the young Yeon Woo so much

nindot kaayo ning salidaha. gi una-una jud nako ug tan-aw online kay dugay man sa tv mahuman nya daghan pa jud commercials hehehe.. and to think na tagsa ra ko magsubay ug ingon ani. nindot jud kaayo... as in.

10.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345