Looking for Authentic Supplier for Sneakers/Shoes/Sports Gear/Fashion Clothes

This discussion is about "Looking for Authentic Supplier for Sneakers/Shoes/Sports Gear/Fashion Clothes" in the "Trends & Fashion" forums.
Hi looking for supplier, authentic only. Below srp unta. I'm planning to resell guys. Salamat kaayo please text me at 09222044178...

Default Looking for Authentic Supplier for Sneakers/Shoes/Sports Gear/Fashion Clothes

Hi looking for supplier, authentic only.

Below srp unta. I'm planning to resell guys. Salamat kaayo

please text me at 09222044178

Hi, I decided not to create a new thread, because it already exists. I'm also looking for a supplier for sportswear, I have a small store. If you know anything about this, let me know.

Guys, as far as I know, there are suppliers of goods in China and Turkey, there is the cheapest production, so many sellers order goods from these countries. I have even heard that they send gifts and make discounts if you are a reliable and regular customer. However, you will need to wait a bit due to the worldwide quarantine, they probably don't work and if you manage to negotiate a deal, the goods may be detained at customs. I wouldn't risk it that way. By the way, I have another idea, if the product suits you and you are pleased with the prices, then you can negotiate with an online store such as https://seven.deals/deals/apparel/mens-clothes. They have interesting offers and discounts, and wholesale customers get even bigger discounts than is shown on the site.

What do you mean by authentic? Not Chinese or what? Please give me some explanation of whole this things entirely and possibly. Especially in current cases with virus spreading all over the world clearly. Let's move on please further.

5.    Advertisement