View Poll Results: Who is your favorite style icon?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jackie O

    21 14.00%
  • Audrey Hepburn

    75 50.00%
  • Marilyn Monroe

    25 16.67%
  • Madonna

    21 14.00%
  • Gloria Macapagal Arroyo

    8 5.33%
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222930313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 324
Like Tree16Likes

~THE FASHIONISTA'S CLOSET: The fashion must-haves and essentials every well-dressed woman should own!~


This discussion is about "~THE FASHIONISTA'S CLOSET: The fashion must-haves and essentials every well-dressed woman should own!~" in the "Trends & Fashion" forums.
LBD, a white shirt and a jeans you can swear your life on, stilletos...

  1. #311
    Senior Member gazmembrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    910

    LBD, a white shirt and a jeans you can swear your life on, stilletos

  2. #312
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    21
    Black dress, Buy lots of Plain Tees in different colors

  3. #313
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,186
    LBD and white polos

  4. #314
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8
    lbd, jeans, black blazer, & striped shirt

  5. #315
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    196
    ung trip ko ngayon ung high waist na pantalon nakita ko kasi un sa goods.ph tas madami ding nag susuot, tamang sabay lang ako sa uso. Ang sexy kasi tignan nun e kitang kita mong walang tyan ung babae.

  6. #316
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    69
    Female closet must haves: high quality black pencil skirt, white buttoned & collared blouse, white tank, black tank, black blazer, black trousers, a pair of dark jeans (kay dark jeans are more versatile, pwede pang semi formal), & a plain white T-shirt nga maayo ug quality.

    Ingon daw si Michael Kors that 70% of a woman's wardrobe should be the "meat & potatoes" (unod) - meaning mao na sila ang basic clothes (in neutral colors preferably) nga pwede i-mix & match. The remaining 30% are the accessories or trendy stuff nga pang accent lang sa basic wardrobe.

  7. #317
    Elite Member Bangkilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,593
    Atot pud anang Gloria Macapagal Arroyo oy

    nganong gi.apil mana dihas POLL kris aquino

    nalang unta to "The Philippine fashionista &

    b!tch icon".

  8. #318
    C.I.A. gracie7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,405
    Blog Entries
    320
    One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress (LBD).
    JamPretty0930 likes this.

  9. #319
    Junior Member JamPretty0930's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    187
    LBD but of course, my plain tank tops - black and white too!

  10. #320
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2
    I love bags ...I m hooked to branded once they have nice designs

    Luxury Bags Zone


    Quote Originally Posted by *Guu* View Post
    bunch of bags and shoes

  11.    Advertisement

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222930313233 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. For Sale: Affordable and Fashionable Must Have Tops & Dresses ❤
    By kckinz in forum Clothing & Accessories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. For Sale: Fashion must-haves: Mulberry, Tory Burch, Prada, Anna Sui, and MORE!
    By queenston in forum Shoes, Bags & Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:17 AM
  3. For Sale: 10 (or more) ways to wear MAXI DRESS - a Gorgeous Fashion Must Have for the ladies!:)
    By thereseclaireanne in forum Clothing & Accessories
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:02 AM
  4. For Sale: FASHION MUST HAVES!!! watches & other accessories -- very affordable!
    By la_bestida in forum Clothing & Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 12:01 AM
  5. For Sale: BRANDNEW dresses-GRAB THE BEST FASHION MUST HAVES IN TOWN LADIES!!!!!!!
    By annahojkram in forum Clothing & Accessories
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top