Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Kenjutsu guide-for those who are studying JSA:)

This discussion is about "Kenjutsu guide-for those who are studying JSA:)" in the "Sports & Recreation" forums.
hehehehehehe.... Cybernet desu. anata doko desu ka kamikaze-sensei?...

Default Kenjutsu guide-for those who are studying JSA:)

hehehehehehe.... Cybernet desu. anata doko desu ka kamikaze-sensei?

anata no ushiro desu! booo!

Harakiri, seppuku desu ka? okay ill be the second(kaishakunin) for you reggie
    a nice clean cut to your neck. how about it? joke joke. d bitaw buwagan diay ka?
    hala firing squad gyud ka, hapit naraba.

C.I.A.

what is kenjutsu

Elite Member

got stuck with work last saturday... dili na ko palabot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe.... been there. i was reincarnated 5 days later. joke3x

Elite Member

kamikaze: i dont really understand the purpose of KI AIKIDO. i have a friendly fight last night and i use my KI AIKIDO but i always get hit. but i still win because i change my style to kung-fu. Kung ang KI AIKIDO dili mag silbi sa combat fight unsa d-ay iya purpose Pero i'm still studying lang gyapon for KI development. Pero beside sa KI development unsa pa iya puropose?

may i? purpose of aikido is to avoid trouble as much as possible. only used when your life is on the line, your last resort, provided that you are not the aggressor. in aikido, you are passive. runnning from your opponent to avoid trouble can be your tactic against "bad people". (i think, correct me if im wrong)

domo arigato

on my little understanding, aikido is not just meant for fighting. For me it cant be use offensively( what i meant is to use it to initiate an attack) unlike other oriental martial arts. Aikido is also a spiritual art, but i dont mean religion, what am trying to say that it has a deep spiritual philosophy which is is very difficult to understand, unless experienced. one can just read books about it an readily agrees to the principle of aikido, but its entirely different to practice its principle. while many people profess to be an aikido-ka, many also fails to understand to meaning of the study. there are even very advance people studying aikido, but yet the goal is purely physical level and causes the short comings of understanding the way of harmony. Mitsugi Saotome Sensei said that turn an encounter to a handshake, this would mean completely avoiding fighting and challenge and end a fight without anybody hurt. the practice its self is to a lesson on humilityand respect which is supposed to be carried even outside the dojo. it is understanding the importance of life and peace,which i think of the process in aikido study. the problem of course is then people attain certain rank they lose humility and become self centered.
    Ah! to make it short aikido is about making peace and understanding the consequences of aggression. it is also a form of exercise like tai chi for health, it is also an effective form of self defense. but if use offensively losses its effectivensss.

Last summer i was training Aikiken(aikido sword)under Lapous Sensei of Sugawara Martial Arts Institute in Manila and have a chance to compare it to Kenjutsu, it was different, kenjutsu was very practical(i hope aiki people are not offended, i apologise), Sensei Lapous told me that the Aikiken movements is to understand the the movements and principle of aikido.

soo desu...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast