Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Driving car for going around Cebu (island)?

This discussion is about "Best Driving car for going around Cebu (island)?" in the "Sports & Recreation" forums.
heres the deal: *from Cebu city to Daanbantayan to Toledo( the other side of the Island) to Santander then back to Cebu City. What car ...

Default Best Driving car for going around Cebu (island)?

heres the deal:

*from Cebu city to Daanbantayan to Toledo( the other side of the Island) to Santander then back to Cebu City.

What car to drive that is fun, has great millage (few refuels as possible), should be comfortable, able to stand rough roads, and most of all its drop dead gorgeous!!!

what is that car(or a suv kung walay lain)?

Default Re: Best Driving car for going around Cebu (island)?

wat exactly do u mean drop dead gorgeous? ky kng nag refer ka kanang lowered murag d jud mka survive sa uban portion sa ma agihan...for example sa san remegio going to tabuelan rough road na. so luoy kaayo.

if fuel efficient nga car i would say go for a 1.3L nga car

i was thinking about Infiniti's fx35/45
    its not the most fuel efficient but it can carry its own fuel and refuel about 3 times and still be fine.
    as far as i know a suv can qualify as a car and i could be the only thing that can do this. the only thing thats wrong with it is the fuel economy.

Lexus LX470

hehehe not very good on gas.. but has the best ride on all the other suvs.. plus adjustable suspension pa... dili ka ma sangit ato

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

UNya wala man na diri sa Cebu ang INFINITY and LEXUS unless naay smuggled but then very few people has it if naa man gani maylang naay 2 ga dagan .

For the GAS CONSUMPTION , GOOD LOOKS and OFF ROAD CAPABILITIES ....

Theres no doubt for me ... its gotta be TOYOTA !!!

- Toyota FORTUNER or HILUX ... TURBO DIESEL models
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

starex bai

VIOS... we tried driving to the north and south of Cebu, the ride was comfortable enough and I didn't have to worry about gas... fuel efficient gyud siya!

A van - kanang naay dakong screen para sa likod. I have a Nissan Quest - I drove it from Florida to New York and back a few times already(20 hrs one way)... way reklamo mga pasahero sa likod (especially mga bata) kay dako kaayog space, malingaw pa sila sa TV.. tauran pa ug Gamecube, PS2, or Wii ..
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/marxlenin/Camping108.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/marxlenin/Camping107.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/marxlenin/Camping003.jpg[/img]
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/marxlenin/Camping004.jpg[/img]

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

Guys dont forget about the authors statement :

What car to drive that is fun, has great millage (few refuels as possible), should be comfortable, able to stand rough roads,] and most of all its drop dead gorgeous!!!
    And CEBU " ROUGH ROADS " is lahi gyud ... maka ulbo ug KASPA !!

I a lot in mind specially in the FULL SIZE SUV choices but then patyon ka sa GSOLINA pod like the Prado and the PATROL .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

how about crosswind?
    fuel efficient, roomy enough for a lot of passengers and yet, can withstand the rough roads of Cebu...
    we tried going to Bantayan island with a croswind it was a very comfortable ride...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast